• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Is Fent CBT anyway effective

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Sito
Sito

Sito

May 17, 2023
Well I haven't used fentanyl in a method to CTB but I do knowingly buy vape carts/THC concentrate laced with fent and I do enjoy the sleep I get. It depends on the method you are exploring and the reasons why you want to CTB. Do you just want something the isn't painful or are you looking at a method that doesn't upset your loved one as much?

Reactions: quietandsad113
quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
Well I haven't used fentanyl in a method to CTB but I do knowingly buy vape carts/THC concentrate laced with fent and I do enjoy the sleep I get. It depends on the method you are exploring and the reasons why you want to CTB. Do you just want something the isn't painful or are you looking at a method that doesn't upset your loved one as much?
I just want a method that won't effect the people in my life too much by having to see a mangled body

Sito

Sito

May 17, 2023
I just want a method that won't effect the people in my life too much by having to see a mangled body
Idk I'm also at a point where I want peace. I don't think I can handle the pain and challenges the future will bring. I'm sorry… I feel bad. I shouldn't give you ways to think like this.

The sad reality of suicide and life is no matter what, no matter who you are, there is or was at least one person who loves you. But when life is hard we don't love ourselves as much.

Everyone loves someone at some point.

Reactions: Relic and DeIetedUser4739