nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
So my method is fent powder taken with water + DMSO (an absorbant and metabolism booster)

I have been sick with an illness (so far) undiagnosed and the pain and symptoms from it were making it difficult for me to ctb and also greatly increased SI.
I got some weed vapes to smoke, nicotine vapes, and even kratom (a non-opiate plant that works like an opioid) However each of their effects was nothing or only minimal, and then they wouldn't be the normal symptoms (weird fatigue, etc)

they still are OK for some pain relief so it works but then I had a thought. what if these drugs not working will mean the fent doesn't work??

This is a terrifying thought, I don't want consequences and I don't want to spend time looking for a cure for my illness or finding another painless method ;-;

Please please tell me I'm just being silly. That fent and my method will work anyway and all I have to worry about is pain and SI. Please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Willy Wonka and Praestat_Mori
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
So my method is fent powder taken with water + DMSO (an absorbant and metabolism booster)

I have been sick with an illness (so far) undiagnosed and the pain and symptoms from it were making it difficult for me to ctb and also greatly increased SI.
I got some weed vapes to smoke, nicotine vapes, and even kratom (a non-opiate plant that works like an opioid) However each of their effects was nothing or only minimal, and then they wouldn't be the normal symptoms (weird fatigue, etc)

they still are OK for some pain relief so it works but then I had a thought. what if these drugs not working will mean the fent doesn't work??

This is a terrifying thought, I don't want consequences and I don't want to spend time looking for a cure for my illness or finding another painless method ;-;

Please please tell me I'm just being silly. That fent and my method will work anyway and all I have to worry about is pain and SI. Please.
Can the fent powder be dissolved in water and injected. That's best probability of success. Try tiny bit at 1st and see if it can.
FYI: Kratom acts like an opioid because it is an all natural opioid. No confirmed cases of it being lethal. A weak and safe natural opioid

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021

nobody can promise you that. but I´d love to know where you got that fent powder from ? maybe you can pm me ...

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023

Yeah pls pm me too.. I don't know where to get F

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Can the fent powder be dissolved in water and injected. That's best probability of success. Try tiny bit at 1st and see if it can.
FYI: Kratom acts like an opioid because it is an all natural opioid. No confirmed cases of it being lethal. A weak and safe natural opioid
no no, I mean the kratom did nothing. for my pain. actually, it didn't act like an opiate at all. It did nothing.
smoking weed and vaping nicotine have had minimal calming effects with some drowsiness...

Are you saying the fent is a strong enough substance that if I apply it correctly it will kill me even despite the failure (of having an effect) with the weed,kratom,nicotine?
Oh, will the DMSO increase that too if I take it orally??

Then I wouldn't have to worry abt knowing if i have a metabolic disorder or not.
Only thing is I have never used an IV and think it would be too difficult for me to.

if I can do that and it still works, I can call myself silly for fearing abt the fent and move on, that would be a blessing.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
IV is not difficult. If u can see veins it's really easy. If fentanyl dissolves completely in warm water that's ideal. Practice iv a couple x or im probably even better. I would do both. Fill multiple syringes. All im except 1. Do all im 1st. Have them all stuck in muscles 1st without pushing the plungers. IM is really easy. Just stick literally any muscle in your body but most people find arms easiest. Some use legs. IM shots take about 5 minutes to take effect. Once you got all im shots stuck in muscles fire em in quickly 1 after another. Now you got 1 last to iv b4 muscle shots hit u. That's the way I would for almost guaranteed success. DMSO won't make a difference 1 way or another. If you try to iv it all at once, you could lose consciousness b4 u are able to get a lethal amount into your blood. IV shots take effect in seconds.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
IV is not difficult. If u can see veins it's really easy. If fentanyl dissolves completely in warm water that's ideal. Practice iv a couple x or im probably even better. I would do both. Fill multiple syringes. All im except 1. Do all im 1st. Have them all stuck in muscles 1st without pushing the plungers. IM is really easy. Just stick literally any muscle in your body but most people find arms easiest. Some use legs. IM shots take about 5 minutes to take effect. Once you got all im shots stuck in muscles fire em in quickly 1 after another. Now you got 1 last to iv b4 muscle shots hit u. That's the way I would for almost guaranteed success. DMSO won't make a difference 1 way or another. If you try to iv it all at once, you could lose consciousness b4 u are able to get a lethal amount into your blood. IV shots take effect in seconds.
yes ive heard that before. But does that mean I don't have to worry if I have a metabolic sickness? My post says me fearing fentanyl wont kill me or hurt me since weed and kratom barely worked. that a metabolic sickness would prevent fentanyl from actually working and killing me.

r u saying that I wouldn't need dmso because you believe I DONT have a metabolic issue which would stop fent from killing me? Or at least I am being silly and fent will still work even if other drugs don't?

Would subcutaneous be OK?

where would I get a syringe though? wanna dm a video on iv?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Even if you have a metabolism issue it won't matter because those issues are somewhere between the mouth and rear end and injecting bypasses all that and even im shots are absorbed by the capillaries in your muscles right into your blood. IVs go directly into your blood. You don't want to mess with subq. That's the most painful kind of injection as well as the least effective and least reliable. Shot only goes under a layer or 2 of skin and may not be absorbed well and sometimes just squirt back out. IVs and IMs aren't painful. Subq injection is. If you are a man (i don't know) any arm 💪 muscle good for im. If you're female probably wanna use thighs. Either way easy and pain is nothing except initial stick. I'm guessing you don't know any iv drug users where you are (again i don't know) but iv really easy too. Might be tricky if you are a heavy female and can't see any of your veins. But if you're male and can see the veins in your arms it is really gonna be simple cuz you're not an iv drug user, so you haven't destroyed your veins like some iv users do. I will look for demo videos and really the iv shot is just kinda for kicks anyway. You could just as easily just do all the ims cuz they're the ones that gonna kill you. You're only gonna feel the iv a couple minutes tops b4 the ims kick in. Totally forget about subq. As far as getting syringes, I live in America and it depends which state you're in here. Some states don't restrict them at all. Some have minimal restrictions. Some states they give em away free at free clinics. I don't know exactly where you are.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Even if you have a metabolism issue it won't matter because those issues are somewhere between the mouth and rear end and injecting bypasses all that and even im shots are absorbed by the capillaries in your muscles right into your blood. IVs go directly into your blood. You don't want to mess with subq. That's the most painful kind of injection as well as the least effective and least reliable. Shot only goes under a layer or 2 of skin and may not be absorbed well and sometimes just squirt back out. IVs and IMs aren't painful. Subq injection is. If you are a man (i don't know) any arm 💪 muscle good for im. If you're female probably wanna use thighs. Either way easy and pain is nothing except initial stick. I'm guessing you don't know any iv drug users where you are (again i don't know) but iv really easy too. Might be tricky if you are a heavy female and can't see any of your veins. But if you're male and can see the veins in your arms it is really gonna be simple cuz you're not an iv drug user, so you haven't destroyed your veins like some iv users do. I will look for demo videos and really the iv shot is just kinda for kicks anyway. You could just as easily just do all the ims cuz they're the ones that gonna kill you. You're only gonna feel the iv a couple minutes tops b4 the ims kick in. Totally forget about subq. As far as getting syringes, I live in America and it depends which state you're in here. Some states don't restrict them at all. Some have minimal restrictions. Some states they give em away free at free clinics. I don't know exactly where you are.
so you're saying the kratom and weed which I took by a pill and smoked, if there's a metabolism issue it didn't work because I took them orally technically? and so there's nothing to fear?
are you also saying taking fent orally for the death would fail like I fear?
why do u think dmso won't work?? i was told topically OR orally it would boost absorption and metabolism. I just wanna make sure I catch what you're saying.

and honestly i've been told confusing stuff before so no offense but can I check your sources? specifically the ones that say fent wont be effected my a metabolism issue so long as I apply it correctly. and abt dmso not working and subcutaneous not working as well.
can anyone else check his/her sources? if you can, please, its important.

again absolutely no offense DoubleUp8. you understand.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Even if you have a metabolism issue it won't matter because those issues are somewhere between the mouth and rear end and injecting bypasses all that and even im shots are absorbed by the capillaries in your muscles right into your blood. IVs go directly into your blood. You don't want to mess with subq. That's the most painful kind of injection as well as the least effective and least reliable. Shot only goes under a layer or 2 of skin and may not be absorbed well and sometimes just squirt back out. IVs and IMs aren't painful. Subq injection is. If you are a man (i don't know) any arm 💪 muscle good for im. If you're female probably wanna use thighs. Either way easy and pain is nothing except initial stick. I'm guessing you don't know any iv drug users where you are (again i don't know) but iv really easy too. Might be tricky if you are a heavy female and can't see any of your veins. But if you're male and can see the veins in your arms it is really gonna be simple cuz you're not an iv drug user, so you haven't destroyed your veins like some iv users do. I will look for demo videos and really the iv shot is just kinda for kicks anyway. You could just as easily just do all the ims cuz they're the ones that gonna kill you. You're only gonna feel the iv a couple minutes tops b4 the ims kick in. Totally forget about subq. As far as getting syringes, I live in America and it depends which state you're in here. Some states don't restrict them at all. Some have minimal restrictions. Some states they give em away free at free clinics. I don't know exactly where you are
so you're saying the kratom and weed which I took by a pill and smoked, if there's a metabolism issue it didn't work because I took them orally technically? and so there's nothing to fear?
are you also saying taking fent orally for the death would fail like I fear?
why do u think dmso won't work?? i was told topically OR orally it would boost absorption and metabolism. I just wanna make sure I catch what you're saying.

and honestly i've been told confusing stuff before so no offense but can I check your sources? specifically the ones that say fent wont be effected my a metabolism issue so long as I apply it correctly. and abt dmso not working and subcutaneous not working as well.
can anyone else check his/her sources? if you can, please, its important.

again absolutely no offense DoubleUp8. you understand.
Metabolism is a function of your digestive system. By injecting you bypass the digestive system altogether and drugs are immediately absorbed into your blood stream. No metabolism required. DMSO is totally irrelevant in this situation. Since the drugs definitely will be absorbed directly into your blood.
Kratom is a very weak natural opioid. I'm guessing you didn't take near enough to produce any kind of effect.
I could take 10 grams of kratom powder and barely feel it
And weed is weed. Some of it is better. Some not. And different people react to it differently. Some people can smoke it all day everyday and barely feel it. Others 1 hit is way too much for.
Smoking is absorbed into bloodstream through lungs. Pills have to take the long journey down throat, stomach large and small intestine. That's where any metabolic issues are going to arise.

Last edited:
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Even if you have a metabolism issue it won't matter because those issues are somewhere between the mouth and rear end and injecting bypasses all that and even im shots are absorbed by the capillaries in your muscles right into your blood. IVs go directly into your blood. You don't want to mess with subq. That's the most painful kind of injection as well as the least effective and least reliable. Shot only goes under a layer or 2 of skin and may not be absorbed well and sometimes just squirt back out. IVs and IMs aren't painful. Subq injection is. If you are a man (i don't know) any arm 💪 muscle good for im. If you're female probably wanna use thighs. Either way easy and pain is nothing except initial stick. I'm guessing you don't know any iv drug users where you are (again i don't know) but iv really easy too. Might be tricky if you are a heavy female and can't see any of your veins. But if you're male and can see the veins in your arms it is really gonna be simple cuz you're not an iv drug user, so you haven't destroyed your veins like some iv users do. I will look for demo videos and really the iv shot is just kinda for kicks anyway. You could just as easily just do all the ims cuz they're the ones that gonna kill you. You're only gonna feel the iv a couple minutes tops b4 the ims kick in. Totally forget about subq. As far as getting syringes, I live in America and it depends which state you're in here. Some states don't restrict them at all. Some have minimal restrictions. Some states they give em away free at free clinics. I don't know exactly where you are

Metabolism is a function of your digestive system. By injecting you bypass the digestive system altogether and drugs are immediately absorbed into your blood stream. No metabolism required. DMSO is totally irrelevant in this situation. Since the drugs definitely will be absorbed directly into your blood.
Kratom is a very weak natural opioid. I'm guessing you didn't take near enough to produce any kind of effect.
I could take 10 grams of kratom powder and barely feel it
And weed is weed. Some of it is better. Some not. And different people react to it differently. Some people can smoke it all day everyday and barely feel it. Others 1 hit is way too much for.
Smoking is absorbed into bloodstream through lungs. Pills have to take the long journey down throat, stomach large and small intestine. That's where any metabolic issues are going to arise.
OK but i have used weed and nicotine before and its hit hard. so this problem is new.
about kratom for you, do you have tolerance?

and sorry it just seems crazy to me you saying if i happen to be sick and so drugs aren't working cause of my liver or something that I can bypass that ENTIRE issue just be directly injecting this into the bloodstream?
and I have to make sure, you are saying me taking fent orally with DMSO would not kill me and potentially be dangerous?

Again no offense but do you have sources as in links that prove this stuff?
specifically again on metabolism issues being avoided by direct IV.
I just need to know where you learned that stuff and its source. or if any other viewer of this post can prove what he's saying.

Oh boy. if that's true, I really hope IV is as easy as you say for someone who has NEVER used a syringe, NEVER stabbed themselves with a needle and never set the fluid up 🤮

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
It's called bioavailability in medical textbook jargon. Narcotics (other than oxycodone and hydrocodone) have a poor rate of bioavailability when taken orally. The more you bypass the higher rate of bioavailability. Anything IV has a bioavailability of 100 percent. You don't have to worry about your body metabolizing because it's going straight into your blood stream. IM similar but slightly less than 100 percent. I have never seen the bioavailability numbers for fentanyl but for example morphine taken orally only has bioavailability of 30-40 percent. Oxycodone is the exception to the rule with a fantastic up to 90 percent bioavailability when taken orally. Hydrocodone a little less and methadone has highest rate of bioavailability of the synthetic opioids. 1st thing u gotta do is see if the powder you got is water soluble. Just a little bit. If it mixes easily you're in business. If it clumps up you're not. Still possible you could CTB if you ate it all at once. I don't know where your powder came from but drug companies regularly put stuff in narcotics to deter people from shooting.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
It's called bioavailability in medical textbook jargon. Narcotics (other than oxycodone and hydrocodone) have a poor rate of bioavailability when taken orally. The more you bypass the higher rate of bioavailability. Anything IV has a bioavailability of 100 percent. You don't have to worry about your body metabolizing because it's going straight into your blood stream. IM similar but slightly less than 100 percent. I have never seen the bioavailability numbers for fentanyl but for example morphine taken orally only has bioavailability of 30-40 percent. Oxycodone is the exception to the rule with a fantastic up to 90 percent bioavailability when taken orally. Hydrocodone a little less and methadone has highest rate of bioavailability of the synthetic opioids. 1st thing u gotta do is see if the powder you got is water soluble. Just a little bit. If it mixes easily you're in business. If it clumps up you're not. Still possible you could CTB if you ate it all at once. I don't know where your powder came from but drug companies regularly put stuff in narcotics to deter people from shooting.
oh the fent is bl**k m*rket. if its got any 'stuff' its even more fatal lol.
ive got exactly 1 gram of fentanyl. I have seen how little can kill. I have no opiate tolerance at all (ofc kratom does not count.)

my fear is though that if I am sick and there is a metabolism issue affecting the drugs I take from working as well or at all, that a normally fatal amount of fentanyl wouldn't work or would injure me. I know it's probably an irrational fear since fent is so powerful, but, I know nothing, and I wanted to be sure..
be told my fear is silly..

so you think I'd have to take orally that entire 1g given its origins, a possible metabolism issue, and my tolerance so i could successfully ctb?
and iving it would successfully kill me, saying I learned how to do it correctly, and bypass a possible undiagnosed metabolic issue and its effects entirely?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Fentanyl is probably water soluble then. When you inject you're gonna bypass the entire metabolism apparatus and 1 gram depending on purity would be enough to kill many people and even elephants. Even if it's only like 10 percent purity most people are going to die injecting 10 mg of the shit im or iv. If it's close to 100 percent pure 1 mg would be more than enough. You got a gram = 1000mg. Should be way more than enough unless it's 0 percent bunk.