L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
Don't see many posts about this method but I'm currently trying to get access into the darknet possibly get some fent and maybe some oxy. So far my PGP keys are getting denied for some reason. Anyways has anyone had any success getting these from the DNM?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It is available on there. Many people have issues getting items off of the dnm. A lot of people can't do the currency exchange or fear of jail. Different things. And a lot of people are scared because they believe/have heard/were told/think opioid od is not reliable for ctb.

Reactions: levinejohn
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Yeah, it was deffinetly the hardest part for me to figure out. It took me a few tries, and a few sets of making keys to finally figure it out enough to work
There are tons of YouTube on how to use kleopatra and pgp keys, and some good information on the subreddits onions and darknet

L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
It is available on there. Many people have issues getting items off of the dnm. A lot of people can't do the currency exchange or fear of jail. Different things. And a lot of people are scared because they believe/have heard/were told/think opioid od is not reliable for ctb.
Which market have you been looking at? Finally got in lol

emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
there's a "bible" you can find on whatever link repository you use (or on Dread). it covers basically every question you could ever ask

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
PPH book says it wont work, i tried two years ago with dnm xanax and alcohol and it gave me serious brain damage i can still feel two years later.

You could survive heard stories on reddit of people who survived ods all the time and become hooked or something worst.
It does seem like the ideal way though.

• Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
PPH book says it wont work, i tried two years ago with dnm xanax and alcohol and it gave me serious brain damage i can still feel two years later.

You could survive heard stories on reddit of people who survived ods all the time and become hooked or something worst.
It does seem like the ideal way though.
Benzo OD doesn't compare with Fent. Current benzo user, ex F user til CTB.