• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I've only ever had male dogs, I have bonded with them all amazingly throughout my life, we walk, we fight, we conquer. I had never experienced female dogs until I watched my sisters, and as much as I love it, it seems a bit like a woman, it has moments, it has snapped at me a few times, it has bled when on its period, so overall, as much as I love her, I love you guys...

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I like female cats and male dogs. Don't know why?

Reactions: Skathon
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Snapping at you is a behavioural issue that indicates a need for some training. It's not any more likely to occur in a bitch than a dog.
As for bleeding, spaying is the responsible thing to do. Not only will it stop her from bleeding, it also prevents incidents of Cancer and can improve behavioural issues. There are quite enough dogs in this world that are desperate for a good home, without adding to the problem.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and marcusuk63
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I honestly don't care, male of female, dogs are dogs and I fucking love them! And cats, meowow.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, HitchHiker, Pilum Muralis and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I`ve had 3 male and 3 female german shepherds , 3 female and 1 male Boxers , 2 female cross breeds and currently a female French bulldog and to be honest i can see very little difference , although i would say the female Shepherds have been more protective , apart from the ones that haven't been spayed and the blood but i dont have carpeted floors so not a problem lol

Reactions: Morphinekiss and SelfHatingAspie
namelessX8

namelessX8

Student
Feb 22, 2019
i dont like dogs. When a big dog barks at me, I feel like shooting it with a pistol (in self defence). Prefer humans tbh.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I've noticed our two female dogs fight once in awhile. Like blood involved. Must be some kind of hierarchy thing going on, because it's the "pack leader" and our youngest dog. The male just hides and stay out of it, and out of the way. Smart man!

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I've noticed our two female dogs fight once in awhile. Like blood involved. Must be some kind of hierarchy thing going on, because it's the "pack leader" and our youngest dog. The male just hides and stay out of it, and out of the way. Smart man!

I rescued the dark one for a bad home and my girl took her under her wing and they were inseparable

Attachments

• Photo12291118_3.jpg
    Photo12291118_3.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo12022256_1.jpg
    Photo12022256_1.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo12170013.jpg
    Photo12170013.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo12192341_1.jpg
    Photo12192341_1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Mort, Kyrok, Morphinekiss and 3 others
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

Jul 2, 2019
I rescued the dark one for a bad home and my girl took her under her wing and they were inseparable
They're beautiful! I had a Boston terrier for years, and damn, he was quite the clown. Are frenchies the same, because they look like they would be silly love fluffs.
Our dogs are all rescues, too. Two were horribly abused, and are so afraid of people, but they really are the sweetest. My boy is an elderly chap, and I get so sad looking at him, knowing in a couple years he may be gone.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
The answer depends on the breed and the behaviour is really different if you get a female instead of male dog of the same breed.
I can't say which one I loved more because they both had unique personalities and when they wanted to play.

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Female dogs have a major image problem, mainly because the word "bitch" has been appropriated by unthinking humans.

FWIW, we had both genders of dog when I was growing up. The females were chill, and the males were a little more active (they wanted to play more, and be walked more often). Also, there's only one dog we've had that's been a little shithead, and he was male. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
so no. cats.. just cats :-) :-) cats are the superior pet.

actually both are good. i would love a dog. so i can take it for a walk in the morning. i think my cat would freak out if i put a leash on her :-)

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Pilum Muralis
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
so no. cats.. just cats :-) :-) cats are the superior pet.

actually both are good. i would love a dog. so i can take it for a walk in the morning. i think my cat would freak out if i put a leash on her :-)
My cat would just go limp, like she was paralyzed when we tried to harness her. Funniest damn thing ever. Then the harness literally disappeared and I swear she hid it. It will never be found.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63 and blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
My cat would just go limp, like she was paralyzed when we tried to harness her. Funniest damn thing ever. Then the harness literally disappeared and I swear she hid it. It will never be found.
I do swear cats have magical powers. so i would not be surprised if she has hidden the harness. my cat has the power to force me to feed her. even I'm too tried to get up and feed myself. i swear i am her pet. grr bloody cats.. and if i happen to have a glass of red wine. i need to watch out. she will drink it. bloody alcoholic cats they are the worst.

• Love
Reactions: Fadinglife, marcusuk63 and Morphinekiss
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
They're beautiful! I had a Boston terrier for years, and damn, he was quite the clown. Are frenchies the same, because they look like they would be silly love fluffs.
Our dogs are all rescues, too. Two were horribly abused, and are so afraid of people, but they really are the sweetest. My boy is an elderly chap, and I get so sad looking at him, knowing in a couple years he may be gone.

Yeah frenchies are mad as hatters , as you can see by my previous dogs she is the 1st small dog i have had and I love her to death , I adopted her as the breeder/recurer ( a good on not a cruel all for money one ) had her for 2 years but she had bad alopecia so she kept her , when she heard about me losing my two dogs she was so upset and asked it i wanted to adopt Baby Agnes (she knows my ex as she rescues and fosters Bulldogs) any way long story short they had tried her on all sorts of diets and treatment for her alopecia and nothing had worked , within 3 weeks of living with me it cleared up lol
She loves ted my brothers Bulldog , i decorated his new house and i took her one day and Ted had a new bed he hadn't really wanted until baby Agnes wanted to go on it , the look on her face lol

Attachments

• DSC_1046.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

Jul 2, 2019
Yeah frenchies are mad as hatters , as you can see by my previous dogs she is the 1st small dog i have had and I love her to death , I adopted her as the breeder/recurer ( a good on not a cruel all for money one ) had her for 2 years but she had bad alopecia so she kept her , when she heard about me losing my two dogs she was so upset and asked it i wanted to adopt Baby Agnes (she knows my ex as she rescues and fosters Bulldogs) any way long story short they had tried her on all sorts of diets and treatment for her alopecia and nothing had worked , within 3 weeks of living with me it cleared up lol
She loves ted my brothers Bulldog , i decorated his new house and i took her one day and Ted had a new bed he ant really wanted until baby Agnes wanted to go on it , the look on her face lol

OMG, :love: I love them both! Sitting her butt like that on the pillow like, "I'll show you".
She just looks like an Agnes. I'm glad her condition cleared up. Sounds like she just needed the right home and papa.
One of our dogs is a Shiba Inu, and has this platelet disorder. She has to take small doses of steroids. She has become and absolute unit. Just solid girth. I shouldn't laugh, but I love how she waddles when she walks.

Yeah, I get a bit goo goo eyed over peoples pets. Probably because our pets are so much better than people.

• Love
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
OMG, :love: I love them both! Sitting her butt like that on the pillow like, "I'll show you".
She just looks like an Agnes. I'm glad her condition cleared up. Sounds like she just needed the right home and papa.
One of our dogs is a Shiba Inu, and has this platelet disorder. She has to take small doses of steroids. She has become and absolute unit. Just solid girth. I shouldn't laugh, but I love how she waddles when she walks.

Yeah, I get a bit goo goo eyed over peoples pets. Probably because our pets are so much better than people.

I agree i`d take a pet over a human any day , I often dog Sit TED , he was also a rescue off my Ex . i was offered him 1st but i already had 3 dogs at the time , so i suggested him to my brother and he and his g/f fell in love with him and treat him like a child lol , He doesn't really like other dogs, Ted that is but he loves Agnes (unless she wants his bed lol )

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_151016.jpg
    IMG_20190706_151016.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Pilum Muralis
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Adopting a pet can be massively rewarding. You get a best friend that worships you and will never hurt you or leave you.
But it can be a huge committment. You can't really check out and leave them to it. They need shots and should be neutered.
There are ongoing veterinary expenses aswell as food etc. It's like having a child that never grows up. If you may not be able to provide everything that it needs, you should NOT take one on.
The responsibility of nurturing a living thing can often be reason enough to live.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I like both but have only a male.

Reactions: Rocksandsand
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I do swear cats have magical powers. so i would not be surprised if she has hidden the harness. my cat has the power to force me to feed her. even I'm too tried to get up and feed myself. i swear i am her pet. grr bloody cats.. and if i happen to have a glass of red wine. i need to watch out. she will drink it. bloody alcoholic cats they are the worst.
What will happen to them when you plan to leave?

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob