Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"the bottom of the bottle is my only friend" (and variations) is a lyric I hear often. I assume they mean the friendly part is now you're drunk however if you're at the bottom of the bottle that means you're out and have to buy more. Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind, bad luck, Brink and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I swear, I'll think about you and fellow SS drinkers when I'm drunk ! :wink:
Because kid, always remember that when you have nobody left, there is still alcohol
(Provided you have ten dollars)

Reactions: bad luck
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I swear, I'll think about you and fellow SS drinkers when I'm drunk ! :wink:
Because kid, always remember that when you have nobody left, there is still alcohol
(Provided you have ten dollars)
10$!? You're lucky I need 20$ for my preferred beverage :pfff: :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: signifying nothing and Amumu
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I kind of wish I could resort to alcohol but it fucks with me big time, and it actually makes me feel (and look) worse afterward.
I have always hated the taste, but awhile ago I did succumb to drinking what was on hand at a relative's, which is very unlike me but I was under a lot of excess duress in that environment specifically, I just went for the vodka mostly since I could get it down fast and be done with it (blegh!).
My mother fears alcoholism reoccurring in her family but I just don't have it in me lol, luckily for her, even if I did enjoy alcohol, I've never had an addictive personality, more like an obsessive one, if anything.

H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
On my 4th bottle of whisky in a row tonight and plan on burning through much more. Today is very bad and I cant believe i survived a sn attempt. Canr say i know anyone as far in the depths of depravity as i am
Should add I have a extremely bad stomach ulcer but idc

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
On my 4th bottle of whisky in a row tonight and plan on burning through much more. Today is very bad and I cant believe i survived a sn attempt. Canr say i know anyone as far in the depths of depravity as i am
Should add I have a extremely bad stomach ulcer but idc
Excuse me, did you survive SN? as ? If my question is too personal, you don't need to answer. I'm just amazed