Ozzyno

Ozzyno

Lovely loner.
Oct 10, 2024
I feel like shit again, I feel lonely, I feel like I will have a strong panic attack soon, I am afraid of blacking out here while I am at work.

I just want it to be march 2025 so I will be mortgage free from my house and I will see if I can please myself with a little bit of money or if I will just decide to hang myself. I don't want to give my mother even one single Euro of debt. Not even music can please me at the moment. I just want to feel something from someone. I've been single for years and I cannot find anyone who can be part of my life.

I'm 26 and if I think about the future I am scared to death. It's not normal that someone like me cannot find anyone. I've tried it all. I only got ghosted or lied multiple times.

Cannot continue like this anymore, this life is pure torture. I laugh when people are scared of the possibility of hell being a real thing, because we already live in it.

Bye, M.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Major Tom, zekeyaeger, ishiguro and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see it as torturous to exist, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ozzyno