SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I won't be a slave to my body or to society anymore, may death finally bring me the ultimate freedom, and i will be in charge of when and how it happens, i feel calm and sure of what i should do. I won't feel any pleasure in the "void", but at least i won't feel the negatives and profund suffering i'm going through. I had great times, many bad ones too, in the end i will take action with my own hands as i always did. Can't sit and wait for the future to happen, got to make a move.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, demuic and Oblivion Access
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be a relief having a way to exit this world at a time of your own choosing. I also want the freedom that death brings, this life is so awful and all I want is to sleep for all eternity. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and SpaceCadet
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes it does, I feel like I'm empowered of my own life if things go bad one day again,

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet and Joey
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
I have just ordered SN and for me, just having it is not good enough. I will have to open it and test, which from then on, it is probably at risk of loosing potency, and even then, I have my doubts about whether I will vomit too much of it up, as a tylenol overdose in the past made my stomach very sensitive. I am also afraid it will not arrive for some reason.

Until actually having CTB, I will be a nervous mess it seems.
Edit
____
Tracking says order received and just got shipped, too. Same day. This is good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet