temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023
I don't really have much of an attachment I suppose to life, personally it feels as if living isn't really living simply because I didn't really get a choice and so to me it's just the natural state of being. I wish I didn't have to go through experience and life in general and part of me resents my makers for allowing my life to begin. When I desire death I'm truly desiring my existence to be wiped off from this earth, to me death isn't enough but I suppose unless I have access to a black hole Its gonna have to be the closest thing to non existence.

Reactions: sserafim, redeyepiranha, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would also ideally wish for my existence to be completely erased as well, only permanent non-existence is desirable to me, I also wish I never existed at all, having the ability to exist will always be burdensome and unnecessary.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't really have much of an attachment I suppose to life, personally it feels as if living isn't really living simply because I didn't really get a choice and so to me it's just the natural state of being. I wish I didn't have to go through experience and life in general and part of me resents my makers for allowing my life to begin. When I desire death I'm truly desiring my existence to be wiped off from this earth, to me death isn't enough but I suppose unless I have access to a black hole Its gonna have to be the closest thing to non existence.
After a human dies they cease to exist forever. After death is non-existence foreever.

In a way a human is not constantly existing every day anyway. when you go to sleep into a dreamless sleep you go away , you disapear so conciousness / existence is an illusion created by the brain.

Imo i am only existing when i'm consciously thinking I'm alive and I'm doing this why am i doing this ? but most of the people are on autopilot , not thinking just acting out programming , not really being aware of being aware when is the only time they are existing. so many fear non-existence but it happens every night and it's not continous even during the day.

I also wish to reach non-existence and stay non-existent forever , no problems , no pain , no suffering forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and cscott
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I hate the fact that I was brought into existence. I don't even enjoy living in the first place and I would've been perfectly fine just being consciousness in the void or something. My life is unnecessarily difficult due to neurodivergence (Asperger's/autism, ADHD, etc). Idk why someone would bring me here and give me these issues. It's probably my genetics, but still. Why force me to suffer? My makers fucked up in creating me, they should've made me neurotypical instead. Maybe that way I wouldn't be suicidal. I feel like my creators intentionally made my life miserable

temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023
After a human dies they cease to exist forever. After death is non-existence foreever.

In a way a human is not constantly existing every day anyway. when you go to sleep into a dreamless sleep you go away , you disapear so conciousness / existence is an illusion created by the brain.

Imo i am only existing when i'm consciously thinking I'm alive and I'm doing this why am i doing this ? but most of the people are on autopilot , not thinking just acting out programming , not really being aware of being aware when is the only time they are existing. so many fear non-existence but it happens every night and it's not continous even during the day.

I also wish to reach non-existence and stay non-existent forever , no problems , no pain , no suffering forever.

This is really complex and interesting, thank you for sharing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc