• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i've been suffering from anorexia for almost 15 years now and i've found that even though i always have low energy and a lack of motivation to do anything in life, the days where i eat less/nothing give me more hope than the days where i feel like i overeat? so, for me, there's a link between thoughts of ctb and "failing" in the eyes of my anorexia. logically, i know that eating normally is perfectly fine, but it always makes me think of ctb when i do. anyone else have any experience with this?

• Hugs
Reactions: wildbluekiss, Kit1 and pole
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have the opposite challenge where I overeat and am now extremely obese. I use food as a comfort and the suicidal ideation worsens after I overeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: violetskies
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
I have the opposite challenge where I overeat and am now extremely obese. I use food as a comfort and the suicidal ideation worsens after I overeat.
i'm sorry to hear you struggle with food too - all kinds of disordered eating are tough :(

Reactions: Kit1
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
hello, i've struggling from bulimia for years. your post resonates with me, so much. me myself, i'm at the point that i don't think i can ctb if i haven't feel that i'm skinny enough.

right, peak eating disorder moment, lol.

the stress from pure diagnosed depression and bulimia within me can't even be differentiated anymore. there was this thin line, and before i know it, it was long gone.
yes, everytime i eat, i want to die even more. i feel guilty to the point i want to die.

i mean, my condition before my ed was already bad enough, and now we take bulimia and put it as a cherry on top, i don't even know why am i still here atp. and yes, i do feel better when i'm empty, either while post-purging or starving.

your post is so relatable, i hope you could feel better someday, though.

• Love
Reactions: violetskies
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
hello, i've struggling from bulimia for years. your post resonates with me, so much. me myself, i'm at the point that i don't think i can ctb if i haven't feel that i'm skinny enough.

right, peak eating disorder moment, lol.

the stress from pure diagnosed depression and bulimia within me can't even be differentiated anymore. there was this thin line, and before i know it, it was long gone.
yes, everytime i eat, i want to die even more. i feel guilty to the point i want to die.

i mean, my condition before my ed was already bad enough, and now we take bulimia and put it as a cherry on top, i don't even know why am i still here atp. and yes, i do feel better when i'm empty, either while post-purging or starving.

your post is so relatable, i hope you could feel better someday, though.
i hope you could feel better some day too. you're right, the guilt from feeling full is overwhelming and always makes me think of ctb. eating disorders are so fucking stupid. like how is it possible to feel euphoric and the most hopeful about life when i haven't eaten anything? it's dumb.

DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
EDNOS gang here. It's like the adhd of eating disorders. Starve a few days, binge, restrict, repeat. Or maybe eat normally and strike a balance for a month only for something to happen that sends me spinning off into my bullshit again.

Yeah. Eating sucks. Not eating sucks. I tell my therapist I just want to be normal. She doesn't think that exists.

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
Yeah. Eating sucks. Not eating sucks. I tell my therapist I just want to be normal. She doesn't think that exists.
therapists and eating disorders are like oil and water. even the ones specifically trained for EDs seem to think that we're doing it on purpose.

Reactions: DandiFynalicious