paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
does anyone else feel like something horrible is going to happen? i'm so scared right now i don't know what's going on. my stomach keeps growling and it's annoying. my family wants me to work again but how can i work within this mental state. oh my god holy shit i feel like everything is falling apart and i need to end it now. i need to CTB soon but i have limited options. i just want to die and put myself out this misery.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten and die_young
plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
does anyone else feel like something horrible is going to happen? i'm so scared right now i don't know what's going on. my stomach keeps growling and it's annoying. my family wants me to work again but how can i work within this mental state. oh my god holy shit i feel like everything is falling apart and i need to end it now. i need to CTB soon but i have limited options. i just want to die and put myself out this misery.
Sorry to hear that you have to go through all these anxieties and worries. Maybe you could ask for a few days off from work so that you could reach out to your family and friends? I'm not good at offering this kind of advices, but CTB is never sth to be rushed or done under impulse. However I would respect your choice if you'd make up your mind. It seems to me that you need is time.
btw you seem to play terraria lol. It's an interesting game indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: paroxysm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence, I always dread what lies ahead, it's horrifying how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get. It's cruel how those who want to be gone cannot have the option to just eternally escape from all the suffering in peace.

LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Have you been diagnosed with an axiety disorder? I have generalized anxiety and that feeling of impending doom is a constant for me. I'm unable to work as well. In fact, I'm barely a functioning human being anymore.

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Sorry to hear that you have to go through all these anxieties and worries. Maybe you could ask for a few days off from work so that you could reach out to your family and friends? I'm not good at offering this kind of advices, but CTB is never sth to be rushed or done under impulse. However I would respect your choice if you'd make up your mind. It seems to me that you need is time.
btw you seem to play terraria lol. It's an interesting game indeed.
i don't have a job right now cause i fear my mental state will worsen.
Have you been diagnosed with an axiety disorder? I have generalized anxiety and that feeling of impending doom is a constant for me. I'm unable to work as well. In fact, I'm barely a functioning human being anymore.
i do have major depression disorder so it's probably that.