W

Worthless loser

Feb 13, 2020
I hate myself so much and I am so embarrassed to even be seen by others. I'm such a miserable failure. I wish I could beat the shit out of myself, but I am averse to pain. I get satisfaction out of imagining beating myself with a baseball bat. I deserve every horrible thing in life because of how badly I've screwed up and how worthless I am.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Sweet Release, Sensei and 3 others
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
Can I ask why you feel like you are an embarresment to be seen by others?

Reactions: Sensei
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I hate myself so much and I am so embarrassed to even be seen by others. I'm such a miserable failure. I wish I could beat the shit out of myself, but I am averse to pain. I get satisfaction out of imagining beating myself with a baseball bat. I deserve every horrible thing in life because of how badly I've screwed up and how worthless I am.
I feel as though I've screwed my life up too. I really want to change, but feel like it's almost too late. Do you have anyone who you could discuss your feelings with? Hugs from me to you.

Reactions: Sensei
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
If you are anything like me then you find yourself repeatedly apologising even when other people say you don't have too.
Its like I can imagine people shocked and angry reactions even when people don't react that way.

I don't know what you're history is but its never as bad as you imagine it too be.
When you are in a state of shame you can't imagine it being any other way but believe me you are never as bad as you see yourself.
Sending you a an online hug!

Reactions: BlackPoppet