Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I got a pretty bad foot condition, so I use a wheelchair and a cane to get around. I'm very limited in what types of jobs I can do, so right now so I drive door dash. But my GF got into an accident with my car because some prick hit and ran now my car can't even run. It's in the impound, and I released it almost a week ago now and these fuckers still haven't gotten my car to the autobody shop yet. So my car is fucked right now, I can't work. I'm working on writing some books, but I can't make money selling them RN until their published. So I'm practically speaking shit out of work. Family has helped a bit, but I hate asking for money. Luckily my GF has a job interview later on today being a dog trainer, which is her passion. Crossing my fingers hoping she gets this job RN. In the meantime I have to probably wait at least 2 to 3 weeks until my car is fixed.

On a side note, I told my brother several times that I will commit suicide before I become homeless. He knows the risks. And he knows I'm too smart for him to just call the police and have me put into a psych ward temporarily. I've already got several peaceful suicide methods at my disposal. It's kind of a hobby of mine to collect suicide methods. LOL
Anyway I doubt it will go that far, but you never really know. I still have hope that things will get better for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, searchingfreedom, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope your car gets fixed soon and that your girlfriend gets the job. What are your several peaceful methods? I'm curious to know because I didn't know that there was several of them.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Into The Void, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
What are your several peaceful methods? I'm curious to know because I didn't know that there was several of them.
PM me and I'll tell you.

Last edited: