• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
Every day it's as if my tolerance for bullshit gets lower and lower. Not in the sense that I rage easier or whatever, it's more of a deflatedness where I just feel so utterly blasted from every day fucking nonsense that I sigh and a part of my soul leaves.

They've successfully exposed the world as the most mundane but depraved shithole to ever exist with the advent of social media. Everyone has it backwards when they complain about it. Social media makes people depressed because it shows how the other half live and also how terrible the world actually is.

Though I'm lucky to not have mass murderers running around in my real life, the social climbing darwinian selection bullshit I have to participate in each and every day is so fucking pathetic I can't stand it any longer.

Anyway, I'll enjoy my bottle of wine in peace. Rant over.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Forever Sleep, CatLove56 and 2 others
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I understand the feeling of just being deflated in terms of energy to the point where dealing with random crap or bullshit is nigh impossible.

And cheers, enjoy the bottle.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Every day it's as if my tolerance for bullshit gets lower and lower. Not in the sense that I rage easier or whatever, it's more of a deflatedness where I just feel so utterly blasted from every day fucking nonsense that I sigh and a part of my soul leaves.

They've successfully exposed the world as the most mundane but depraved shithole to ever exist with the advent of social media. Everyone has it backwards when they complain about it. Social media makes people depressed because it shows how the other half live and also how terrible the world actually is.

Though I'm lucky to not have mass murderers running around in my real life, the social climbing darwinian selection bullshit I have to participate in each and every day is so fucking pathetic I can't stand it any longer.

Anyway, I'll enjoy my bottle of wine in peace. Rant over.
Red or white wine?

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I have this really annoying habit of complaining and ranting and nobody really has the guts to say it to me but I know someone should say stfu because I feel like a shit person. Just so tired of being alive and my tolerance for stupid is getting lower and lower and I'm only 28. Life just doesn't seem to be worth it the older I get so I feel you.