I

InLifeThereIsDeath

Feb 19, 2020
I feel like I have no choice but to carry on. This is why you don't do business with loved ones.
I help with bff's business, they help with mine. When I was feeling slightly more able to function I took on a job. Haven't managed to complete. They know things are bad but still expect things to get done. It's just they never come out and say that. It's just inferred. And if I let them down or get it wrong that's it for any opportunities with them in the future.
Plus I can tell they're annoyed which affects our friendship
The boyfriend knows my issues but still expresses irritation at the messy house.
Supposed to be going for temporary respite care but also supposed to be tidying the house and doing the work. Getting taken seriously with mental health is rare here so to even get a respite placement is very lucky. And probably one off. But who cares right? Just do all the things and get it all done and be everything everyone wants you to be. But also go get treatment, you aren't helping yourself. No one wants to hear about your trauma, but then why don't you be more honest about your feelings?
Oh you want this opportunity/favour? Well let me remind you the things you got wrong or failed to do according to these standards.
There is no such thing as unconditional love. No one cares unless you make it easy for them to care. But they can make it incredibly challenging and treat you however that's fine. That's all you deserve.
The who world is on my case but it won't let me die. I can kms (ctb) after I've tidied the house and done the jobs for everyone else. I shouldn't be selfish and dare to die before I've fulfilled my duties.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very stressful what you are going through, I'm sorry that you are suffering. It really is awful to feel trapped. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: InLifeThereIsDeath