H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I have felt increasingly trapped over the last 5-6 months - in the sense that I feel like I cannot talk openly with anyone about what's really going on in my life, the thoughts in my head, wanting to CTB, etc. How have others dealt with this? I am afraid if I so much as mention the thoughts in my head I'll be institutionalized. I feel like I can't trust anyone and it's getting in the way of my work, ability to connect with my long term relationship partner, therapy, etc. People ask me "You doing okay? You seem off lately" and I don't know how to respond. I just wish I could escape or find a safe space, as corny as it sounds, to discuss these topics with other humans in an attempt to maybe feel a little bit better. It just seems hopeless. Has anyone found that, and if so, how? Apart from online communities like this, I mean real human face to face interaction..

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It is often very difficult to be honest with people about how you are feeling as regards suicidal ideation.
People will either ignore you, or get annoyed at you, or fail to take you seriously.
Yet the worst thing of all is that some people will call the emergency services and report you as being a danger to yourself and you could potentially end up in a psych ward.
But then maybe you are lucky enough to have friends or family who will listen to you and try to help.

Reactions: Cloud Busting