TheCyberian

TheCyberian

Swinging in Her Cell
Nov 13, 2022
Does anyone else feel like life circumstances are essentially forcing you to CTB?

I sacrificed friendships, relationships, and my own happiness to get into a competitive PhD program in STEM, and I think it was the single worst decision I've ever made. My girlfriend and I broke up because she didn't want to move to the shitty conservative hellhole state I was forced to move to so I've been entirely alone since June with no friends and nobody to keep my company. This caused me to spiral into a deep depression and I stopped going to class which will likely result in me losing my stipend and being evicted from my apartment. There are other long-standing issues that have made me suicidal, but this is the thing that will finally fucking push me over the edge. I have no choice now.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: nosoul, Ineedtodie, Topacio and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I failed my year in industry and 4 uni courses and have been neet for 15 years. Made me pretty suicidal on and off. Being single didn't help with the depression. Sorry you're alone ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: purplehearted, Ineedtodie and TheCyberian
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
Same here, i started an intense research program in STEM which is taking a toll on my mental health. My bf broke up with me since he didn't want me to do the program bc then we wouldn't get time together and bc of my suicidal tendencies and trauma. People keep telling me to I have a bright future and not to do it but i genuinely have lost everything that has ever made me happy so i see CTB as the only way out. Pretty sure i'm going to fail my exams too which will cause me to be kicked out of school. I feel your pain and I hope you find your peace 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie
Topacio

Topacio

Aug 14, 2022
Does anyone else feel like life circumstances are essentially forcing you to CTB?

Life is tough. Some people are lucky, they take risks and their moves pay off. Others are strong, they resist everything that happens to them. Others simply settle for what they get.

Me... us, it's like we just don't fit into any type. No luck, no strength and unwilling to accept all this crap.

I guess that's what brings us here.

Reactions: TapeMachine, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Ineedtodie
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Yes,mine are more health related though, I'm breaking down by the day unable to sleep and eat, life also sucks, I wish it didn't