iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
hes now my boyfriend again because I never got over him and I still love him to death. I legit squealed over him asking. when he broke up with me it literally sent me spiraling I got hospitalized over it and literally up until a couple days ago it was my main source of grief, I haven't been able to connect with anyone else in this life except him so, I'm happy he loves me. But then I start thinking about the fact that felt completely meaningless without him. When I'm with him, I'm probably just going to hand around and wait for him to get back from work. Not caring about anything else. Not wanting to feed myself or move or do anything because, I don't enjoy anything anyway. it isn't post-breakup depression either, it's always been like this. when we initially got together, the first time, I had nothing and didn't care. he gave me a direction to go in. I'm excited to be with him. I'm depressed because nothing else is as important.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ultracheese and QuietLake
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm glad you're back together. If you found some nice friends to add to your life it could make a big difference, but that can take some time. For more immediate relief maybe a pet could help, they can really help a lot.

Reactions: Ultracheese