BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I'm so glad I found this site as it stopped me from doing something incredibly stupid and ending up with lifelong damage as a result of a rushed attempt. But the more I look into reliable methods that I would actually be able to do, the more I feel confused and stuck. The risk of failure is so real for me, as even if I wasn't physically hurt, my family and professionals would send my straight back to the ward and I would have to relive all the trauma and abuse I suffered there for so long. I think if I had a method I KNOW I could carry out, I would be so much more calm, and at peace. I wouldn't live with this constant anxiety of feeling like I'm trapped in this life. Just knowing I was in control of my life and when it ends would be such a comfort to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream, heartbroken12 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped in this awful world, I hate how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult and complicated for us, as humans we certainly deserve the option to just pass away in peace without struggle. To me it's very unfair how this society is so anti suicide and how suicidal people get punished for trying to leave this world that they were so unfairly forced into, existence is so incredibly prison like when there is no straightforward way out. I know that if suicide was much easier I would be long gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Hugh Class, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry this world trap no able mthod escp this pain force sffr, this cruel mthod risk pain risk ward etc ,hope find peace

Hugh Class

Hugh Class

Apr 9, 2023
I'm so glad I found this site as it stopped me from doing something incredibly stupid and ending up with lifelong damage as a result of a rushed attempt. But the more I look into reliable methods that I would actually be able to do, the more I feel confused and stuck. The risk of failure is so real for me, as even if I wasn't physically hurt, my family and professionals would send my straight back to the ward and I would have to relive all the trauma and abuse I suffered there for so long. I think if I had a method I KNOW I could carry out, I would be so much more calm, and at peace. I wouldn't live with this constant anxiety of feeling like I'm trapped in this life. Just knowing I was in control of my life and when it ends would be such a comfort to me.
Me too... im glad, i found this site. I bought Prague powder with SN 6.25%... thinking that would kill me.... found out, I was wrong. I would have ended up hurting myself. This website has been a big help.

• Love
Reactions: BabyCamus