S

suicidal.lady

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, hope everyone is okay,
im struggling a lot and really need just some advice or help or something
everything is overwhelming me - my dad has cancer which is scaring the shit out of me, luckily it's treatable but overall things have been so tough and I serisouly want to self harm but I haven't got any blades so the only thing I can do is pick and headbang
i want to kill myself
i deserve pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
what are you feeling ? fear ? loneliness ? what is it ?

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
exhaustion of living if that's a thing?

One is not simply exhausted unless
1. lack of balanced food/exercise/sleep
2. tired due to constant mental conflict :- fear , sorrow/grief (maybe due to the loss of a "loved" one ) , hurt (eg:- someone hurt you / you did not get what u want)...
3. a disease - acquired or by birth etc..

Can you look more deeply , what is it that causes the exhaustion ? Instead of using vague words here and there . (Sorry if i sound a little rude , I just want you to get to know yourself)

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Hi, hope everyone is okay,
im struggling a lot and really need just some advice or help or something
everything is overwhelming me - my dad has cancer which is scaring the shit out of me, luckily it's treatable but overall things have been so tough and I serisouly want to self harm but I haven't got any blades so the only thing I can do is pick and headbang
i want to kill myself
i deserve
There are situations that seem hopeless and totally tragic at first sight, maybe if you try to stay together and calm everything get better. Try to do things that make you feel good and just observe your thoughts but don't think