Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
HI guys I just wanna share what's happening to me right now, as the title says I'm feeling sick and I can't complain cause I did this to myself. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I did things just to get sick, to get a bacteria or something I ate dust, drank my cat's water, I washed my hands and then drank the dirty water (it contained dust too), I put my hands into my cat's box and right after I drank soda from my hands also I've been eating unhealthy so much soda and coffee, grassy food sometimes, I don't exercise and some days I skip one meal or two or just not eat enough cause I plan that my organism kills me with time since I don't feel brave to kill myself and maybe that is working out cause I really feel sick right now and well I'm a bit scary it works out maybe I did wrong cause I know I wanna live but no to suffer and now I will just let it be.
I live near the beach really near and thats the only thing i can use to CTB here i'm thinking now that I feel bad maybe it's better find the guts and drawn into the water, I'll suffer just a few minutes before I die and it will be over but I won't do it now I have a glimmer of hope still. Thanks for reading guys.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Can you go over your symptoms a bit more? sadly, most of the things you did will just make you feel unwell.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 4993 and Shiro20
Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
Can you go over your symptoms a bit more? sadly, most of the things you did will just make you feel unwell.
Yeah, mostly stomachache, colon, headache,feeling like throwing up, a little dizzy

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
There's some interesting stuff in the recourses about drowning, have a read, doesn't sound painful.
Sorry you are feeling sick though, it's pants on top of everything else. I often think about doing all the things you've described in an effort to become ill xx

Reactions: Shiro20
Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
There's some interesting stuff in the recourses about drowning, have a read, doesn't sound painful.
Sorry you are feeling sick though, it's pants on top of everything else. I often think about doing all the things you've described in an effort to become ill xx
I have read some articles that says it only takes 1-2 minutes to drawn but I'm waiting before I decide to do it
And well feeling sick is horrible maybe It's better to find a method and do it , I suggest now
No fever, I'm glad to not have so many symptoms, it's mostly my stomach

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like a mild GI bug or indigestion since no signs of infection.

Are you doing these things as self harm, or hoping to lead to death?

Reactions: Shiro20, Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
How are you feeling today?

Reactions: Shiro20
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
HI guys I just wanna share what's happening to me right now, as the title says I'm feeling sick and I can't complain cause I did this to myself. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I did things just to get sick, to get a bacteria or something I ate dust, drank my cat's water, I washed my hands and then drank the dirty water (it contained dust too), I put my hands into my cat's box and right after I drank soda from my hands also I've been eating unhealthy so much soda and coffee, grassy food sometimes, I don't exercise and some days I skip one meal or two or just not eat enough cause I plan that my organism kills me with time since I don't feel brave to kill myself and maybe that is working out cause I really feel sick right now and well I'm a bit scary it works out maybe I did wrong cause I know I wanna live but no to suffer and now I will just let it be.
I live near the beach really near and thats the only thing i can use to CTB here i'm thinking now that I feel bad maybe it's better find the guts and drawn into the water, I'll suffer just a few minutes before I die and it will be over but I won't do it now I have a glimmer of hope still. Thanks for reading guys.
I don't think these things you did are going to kill you anytime soon, you are just going to be very uncomfortable for a few days.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Shiro20
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't think these things you did are going to kill you anytime soon
Contaminating your hands in a cat's box could kill you if you get that type of bacteria inside you. I forget the name of the disease this can cause but it's a bad one.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Shiro20
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Contaminating your hands in a cat's box could kill you if you get that type of bacteria inside you. I forget the name of the disease this can cause but it's a bad one.
Toxoplasmosis?

Shiro20

Shiro20

Jul 2, 2020
How are you feeling today?
Today I feel better like it was only yesterday I felt so bad
Sounds like a mild GI bug or indigestion since no signs of infection.

Are you doing these things as self harm, or hoping to lead to death?
Hoping lead to death but I realized that is going to take so much time and maybe don't kill me so I'll stop doing these things, and wait for something that motives me if not then I will ctb with some method

Last edited:
  • Hugs