Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I don't know if it's my depression or my lack of wanting to live. But I constantly feel nauseas everyday. Even if were to sleep 8-11 hours I would sill feel so tried and sick so I can't do anything. I just rot in my bed all day but I have so many responsibilities that I have to do. But I have no energy to do anything. I eat enough but I kind of have bulimia but it is not as strong as before. I tried taking vitamins but noting has changed ):
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I was actually going to say diet. That seems like the obvious one. Are you getting enough protein and iron? Things like that? Is your diet healthy or, full of processed foods and are you purging a lot of it? No judgement. I reckon I've been borderline with eating disorders in the past.

Do you exercise at all? I got so bad last year. I'm trying to do more this year, although I'm super lethargic in life at the moment. But- my friend once said- the more you do, the more you want to do and I think the reverse is true.

Are you maybe burnt out? Are you super busy with no real break? Maybe your body is just telling you it needs a rest.

Probably not all that helpful suggestions really. I'm sorry you feel exhausted. To be honest, I don't think any of our emotional states help us much either. When you think, we're not only physically trying to keep up with life, our minds are also fighting the process. That must take more energy in itself to just push through.