K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I have never posted before, but I am feeling like I am running out of time before I get sectioned again and I can't let this happen. I just don't know how to get over the fear of dying, and I'm scared I'm never going to feel ready, and I'll put it off so long that I won't have the option anymore because I'll be trapped again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, avaruus and ipmanwc0
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I am in the same boat as you honestly. I am scare of failure and have a good surivial instinct

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
SI is a bitch fr, and failure is just too scary to try something not completely fiable

I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
the best way is either to look within yourself and meditate or you can use a belief in the soul as a way to suppress the fear of death

• Love
Reactions: k7654321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be much more straightforward to leave. I hate how we cannot just choose to easily leave this existence when we wish to, the difficulty of suicide has always kept me trapped here, I certainly get that it's so awful feeling stuck in this existence.

K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I find it so dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be much more straightforward to leave. I hate how we cannot just choose to easily leave this existence when we wish to, the difficulty of suicide has always kept me trapped here, I certainly get that it's so awful feeling stuck in this existence.
It's so hard because I just want to feel safe and I wish it was easier

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Is there a way to avoid being sectioned? It sounds like you need more time to figure out what to do. Being scared may be a sign it's not your time yet...