M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I cant cry anymore really since 2013 when I did cry so much my eye lids got swollen.
I can cry a little but my sad emotions are surpressed.

Do you also struggle with crying? Do you feel better after crying?

• Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, kiki <3, LocalMistake and 1 other person
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
I find it hard to cry when I'm "supposed" to e.g during funerals, weddings or similar occasions, but I can start crying to the most random thing. I don't know why this is tbh.
Generally I do feel better after crying, like built up pressure getting released and equalized. :)

Reactions: martinso67 and aSilentVoice
Antibiotic

Antibiotic

Always more but never enough
Mar 17, 2023
I don't really cry either I do cry rarely but I don't think it's a struggle for me I just think it's not in my nature you know, when bad things happen I can just really bad feeling but I don't cry it's only after a while a lot of things building up I cry and I think that's totally normal not everybody is as emotional as others

emotions are really a spectrum everyone feels them differently, it's either you're high up and you're really emotional or you're on the lower side of the spectrum and you're more closed off you could even be a middle person, either way everyone's feelings are valid no matter where you are on the spectrum
my best advice is just don't be afraid to feel

LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
i use to cry so much pre-t, like, i was almost ALWAYS crying back then. i've found it a lot harder to cry sense starting t. it kinda sucks because it's now harder to convey how upset i am, but it's also nice not crying every day...

(edit: some basic typos fixes)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I cry lots. I think it's good to get all those emotions out. I guess it's a relief to some extent. I definitely think it's wrong to hold back tears. Still- I don't know how much it really helps in the end. There are usually just more tears to come.

kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
i have been crying a lot for the past year and it never really helps, always leaves me with a banging headache.

• Hugs
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
my tear ducts dried up

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I never really cry anymore, instead of feeling really sad I just feel tired of being trapped here.

• Hugs
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
I cant cry anymore really since 2013 when I did cry so much my eye lids got swollen.
I can cry a little but my sad emotions are surpressed.

Do you also struggle with crying? Do you feel better after crying?

Crying helps relieve my stress, helplessness and anxiety many times and helps me overcome my obstacles.

giphy.gif

200.gif

Crying and admitting defeat is the first stage of positive transformation; it motivates me to become a better version of myself and do better.

200w.gif

Transformation into Phoenix

200w.gif

200w.gif

But Society says people should not cry; crying is for weak people etc, which I believe is false information in my experience.

200w.gif