G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I just feel really low and down and I don't know what to do tbh….. life has been cruel to me and I'm just tired …. I really want to die but I'm just worried about failing and ending up in a worse situation than I already am …. I'm truly envious of those who have completed ctb successfully.

I wish I wasn't born.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sandy9, Kit1, Forever Sleep and 7 others
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I just feel really low and down and I don't know what to do tbh….. life has been cruel to me and I'm just tired …. I really want to die but I'm just worried about failing and ending up in a worse situation than I already am …. I'm truly envious of those who have completed ctb successfully.

I wish I wasn't born.
I too am jealous of people that have died. It's a odd hurtful feeling 💔

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
It can be really cathartic to use the resources here and elsewhere to get your plan put together. You can change your mind anytime, but you'll have a security knowing it's within reach. Just a thought. Don't forget to breathe! Hugs.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also really envy those who have managed to cease existing on their own terms, to me they are the true fortunate ones as now they are eternally unable to suffer. I find it so horrible how we aren't able to have the option to just cease existing in peace when we wish to, it would prevent so much suffering if we could just choose to fall into an eternal sleep. But anyway I wish you the best and I understand feeling so tired of existing here, it's incredibly cruel how humans are expected to continue suffering no matter what.

• Hugs