BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Why? I slept last night, I've been taking my meds, I made myself eat breakfast. Today hasn't been objectively bad... I just feel horrible. I feel so heavy, melancholic, and just want to cry. I wish I could just lay in bed under the blankets, but I can't. My dad had his gun out and I wanted to put it to my head, my body was aching for me to do it. God.

** Um, there was nothing dangerous going on. I saw the gun and had urges. I'm safe, sorry guys.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Deleted member 14573, Deleted member 1465 and 7 others
potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, what is that with your Dad? Did he wanna stop your suffering or what?

I know these days. Sometimes the whole world just feels like too much. I know it's a weird thing to say but what helps me is thinking of how I could help others. Like actually have a good impact on their life (not just mowing the grass for my parents or something). Cause it takes the focus away from my problems and kinda opens a new side in me. Maybe that can help you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, antigone_iris, BitterlyAlive and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Hey, what is that with your Dad? Did he wanna stop your suffering or what?

I know these days. Sometimes the whole world just feels like too much. I know it's a weird thing to say but what helps me is thinking of how I could help others. Like actually have a good impact on their life (not just mowing the grass for my parents or something). Cause it takes the focus away from my problems and kinda opens a new side in me. Maybe that can help you :)
Lmao, he was taking it with him but had it out for a moment. I'm helping babysit at least. Good advice though, because it's too easy to ruminate on personal issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Brick In The Wall
Nebby

Nebby

Nov 12, 2020
The days where you just feel awful for no apparent reason are the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, BitterlyAlive and Brick In The Wall
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and botanormal
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hugs, friend

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
Lmao, he was taking it with him but had it out for a moment. I'm helping babysit at least. Good advice though, because it's too easy to ruminate on personal issues.

oh lol I read that he wanted to put it to your head. That's why I was so shocked

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@BitterlyAlive these days are the worst. I hope it passes. :hug: