• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
I have bet quite desperate lately. Looking to ctb as soon as possible just feel like jumping out of a two storey high building as that's all I have tourniquet seems quite reliable have tried partial hanging several times no succes just felt a shit load of pain can't overcome SI for full also I don't know if I have any High enough place to hang myself chemicals are out of question
Should I try to better partial like is it possible to pass out painlessly or any other method I can try

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I have bet quite desperate lately. Looking to ctb as soon as possible just feel like jumping out of a two storey high building as that's all I have tourniquet seems quite reliable have tried partial hanging several times no succes just felt a shit load of pain can't overcome SI for full also I don't know if I have any High enough place to hang myself chemicals are out of question
Should I try to better partial like is it possible to pass out painlessly or any other method I can try
Same here but it's too late now

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping from a 2 storey building just sounds like it would lead to injuries, I don't believe it's anywhere near high enough. But anyway it's so dreadful how we cannot just have the option to easily leave this existence in peace, it's cruel how it's so difficult to die, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: en-bat-y