• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadwind

Sadwind

want to go
Sep 21, 2019
I still have suicidal urges but along with them is a feeling of urgency. It's like a feeling of being late for something important, like I have somewhere to be. I don't know why I have this feeling. Does anyone else have a feeling of urgency, impatience, or of misplacement? It's so horrible to deal with its a relief when it goes away. My feelings change like so easily. I have had this feeling for two hours and it's agonizing.

Feel free to guess. I have a feeling this feeling is from a cognitive position I've unknowingly taken and perhaps I can wiggle myself free from it, since it comes and goes so freely. It seems to run alongside feelings of hopelessness. Thank you for reading.
It's a feeling of extreme impulsivity. I have literally no emotional insight at times. I am nearly retarded in this area. If anyone can relate please chime in.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for posting this. I can totally relate. I always feel like such a 'nut job' when it happens. I have come to believe that it is my internal battle with my wanting to suicide --- I know beyond any doubt that I want to do it and I am going to do it. The opposition, I think, is survival instinct (SI) which is incredibly strong and profound. It also seems to me that the longer I linger, the stronger my SI becomes.

Reactions: Sadwind
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I still have suicidal urges but along with them is a feeling of urgency. It's like a feeling of being late for something important, like I have somewhere to be. I don't know why I have this feeling. Does anyone else have a feeling of urgency, impatience, or of misplacement? It's so horrible to deal with its a relief when it goes away. My feelings change like so easily. I have had this feeling for two hours and it's agonizing.

Feel free to guess. I have a feeling this feeling is from a cognitive position I've unknowingly taken and perhaps I can wiggle myself free from it, since it comes and goes so freely. It seems to run alongside feelings of hopelessness. Thank you for reading.
It's a feeling of extreme impulsivity. I have literally no emotional insight at times. I am nearly retarded in this area. If anyone can relate please chime in.
You should see a therapist and tell them everything you're telling us. As well as a shrink.

Reactions: azucaramargo
S

Suilven

Sep 19, 2019
I often feel this. I think it's because I have a worry or a thought that I'm struggling to come to terms with or don't have the strength to deal with right now, so I bury it back there almost subconsciously without realising it. But then I get the constant feeling there's something I have to deal with.