Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm haven't been feeling super depressed during quarantine. I don't really have emotions right now, I'm not sad but I'm also not happy. I feel empty, emotionless and bleh. I'd say I feel like a robot but that's insulting because even a robot has more emotions than me. I still feel like ctbing. I always think about ctb and wanting to do it. I'm pretty young and life could get better but it also doesn't have to. I'm tired of life already and though I'm young. I just don't want to be here. I don't want to study, I don't want to work, I don't want to do anything other than play games/draw and watch stuff. That's obviously not possible because I have to work but if I can't do what I want then I don't want to live because work is so fucking horrible. I said I was in quarantine but I'm from Central Europe and everything is back to normal here, that means that in less than a month I have to go back to school...and study again. I'm so sick of this shit. I just want to sleep forever and never have to think again

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Bauhaus and crybaby
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
You're not alone. Not even close to being alone. Something big is coming - globally, and there's a chance that the people of the world will flip the table.