reginas.specter

reginas.specter

Nov 9, 2020
Hi everyone, i'm pretty new here and haven't posted yet.. just wanted to say hey. i'm really not sure if i joined this site to find motivation to stay or to go, but it's sincerely comforting to know there are others struggling like me.

I was wondering if anyone else feels an overwhelming sense of comfort knowing they have a detailed plan to ctb? i'm not even sure if it's something i really want to do yet, but i feel so much more content now that i have a method i feel comfortable with, that i could just carry out whenever i want/need to. idk if that makes sense haha. it just makes the day-to-day a little bit easier for some reason.

anyway i hope i get to know some of y'all better and thanks for accepting me!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean Améry, StateOfMind and lobster salad
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Knowing that I have an idiot proof method with access to it every day of the week makes my day so much easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: reginas.specter, KleinerWolf and Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Hello, welcome to SS. I hope you'll find what you need here. Given that this forum is pro-choice when it comes to suicide (it's up to the individual to decide if he/she wants to live or die) I think being here will prove of use to you.

It's very common to feel relief when a plan is devised: it's an insurance policy of sorts, isn't it?

Acceptance is what this place is all about. Occasionally you'll see some nastiness but that is certainly not what SS is about and you should report it using the button below a post on the left. The moderators are doing excellent work at enforcing the rules and ensuring this stays a friendly, welcoming place. All hail to them.

In case you haven't done so already be sure to read the rules: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/.

Reactions: reginas.specter
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Nice music taste

Reactions: reginas.specter