RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
i was listening some music and something started it, i dont know what but i started to think about all of those things i didnt accomplish. some because im too young but still, i wont make it that far
you know things like seeing Of Monsters and Men live, becoming an engineer(i cant even become a programmer), reunite all of my friends one last time, GETTING A JOB thats supposed to be easy
overall feeling awful tonight and needed to write something sorry if you are reading this im just wasting your time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HopelessCookie, Bazzinga, lobster salad and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
NO..NO you are NEVER EVER wasting my time. I am 64 years young and through the decades I have expereinced alot of the same thoughts that you are having. I have had ALOT of different positions through the decades and believe me, at least for me, it has never been easy, nope.BUT..BUT I have also had some very nice experiences through the decades. Please try and remember that you have your entire global family here that loves, cares and has a endless supply of empathy and kindness towards you. I LOVE EDM music and when I need a boost I listen to some of that and relax. All my love and caring to you my global family member!!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Ber0 and RoyalSapphire
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm with @whywere - no, you're not wasting our time. We are here to support you and you're free to vent and talk about your feelings or whatever you feel like without judgement.

• Love
Reactions: whywere