P

Pearl003

Dec 21, 2023
I've only really been lurking so far, but i figured I'd make one post because i don't know where to go otherwise.

I've been depressed for a while now, but usually suicide has been more of a joke or an afterthought, but as of late the thoughts became a genuine, constant foreground matter. I just can't do it anymore, and on one hand i find comfort in the fact that i won't have to put up with everything in life anymore, and on the other something is keeping me back still.

I found a guide on how to exit using SN, and it just seems so... convenient. I've kept other plans in the back of my mind like oleander poisoning or Insulin but due to the circumstances where i live those weren't really accessible methods. but now, technically, nothing would be stopping me from going through with it.

I'm a pharmacy technician student, and this school technically only takes 2 years. It's my 4th and last year now, and if i don't pass my finals, i wont get another chance, and i... just feel like a complete failure. I lack all motivation to do anything, i failed my last year literally because i couldn't get myself out of bed anymore and everything takes such a tremendous amount of effort, and I'm just an awful learner overall. All i do usually is sleep, draw, or play games to kill time, and even those things are starting to lose the fun i once had in doing them. Everyday is just a fight to make it to bed again. Overall i'm just miserable, not accomplishing anything with my life, and have no reason nor will to stay. Due to depression i have no irl friends left anymore due to me lacking the energy to go out, and, ironically, lost another close friend of mine years ago to suicide as well.

On the other hand, even though i dont get along with my parents that well, i cant bear the thought of the impact this would have on my mother. Like what would she do when she finds out that i wouldn't wake up anymore, what would she do with my empty room, how would she have to explain to the rest of the family that I'm dead. She's the only thing that's making me feel guilty for it. i have two cats, but... i'm sure they'll be alright. They usually favor my parents over me anyway.

All in all, i told myself i'd do it somewhere around spring/summer if things don't get better, since that's also roughly when finals start. The problem is that, knowing i can just... die, it makes it so much more difficult for me than it already is to really put an effort into my life, but if i don't improve, ill drive myself into this pit even further. its kind of a hell cycle, and my thoughts keep going back and forth on it. I stopped going to the gym, i cant sit down to study anymore, i gave up trying to find a therapist because, y'know, what for if i'll be dead in a couple months?

I don't have a lot of people i could entrust this topic to. my mom would only make things worse, and i can't bring myself to talk to any of my close online friends about it because i don't want to unnecessarily worry them or be an ass for dumping something this heavy on them, so i came here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Every day is a struggle to get back into bed. No life accomplishments. No reason or will to stay.
This is my entire life summed up. Many people have been saying SN is on its way lately and everyone is waiting for a delivery. Im like... I want some too. I'm just barely alive at this point. Following this programmed life.
I want to ctb today but I know I wont or cant for that matter. This suffering is so unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, Joarga and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only thing keeping me alive is the fact that I am ready for the worst possible consequence in life, which is death. So I suspect that my stubborn, torturous mind and body keeps me involuntarily going until death seems like the only better option than my current state of existence. I get a little boost from my Adderall prescription. But I'm slowly building a resistance to that, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Abandoned Character
P

Pearl003

Dec 21, 2023
Every day is a struggle to get back into bed. No life accomplishments. No reason or will to stay.
This is my entire life summed up. Many people have been saying SN is on its way lately and everyone is waiting for a delivery. Im like... I want some too. I'm just barely alive at this point. Following this programmed life.
I want to ctb today but I know I wont or cant for that matter. This suffering is so unbearable.
i understand that so well. on one hand its comforting to know theres people with the same predicament as me, on other of course im deeply sorry for your pain, and i hope you get better soon, no matter what way that might be. now, speaking of... i know some pharmacies sell chemicals, though im not sure if they sell SN, and you'd probably need a good lie as to why youre buying it. i personally was either going to get it from a pharmacy or order it online if theres no other way.
The only thing keeping me alive is the fact that I am ready for the worst possible consequence in life, which is death. So I suspect that my stubborn, torturous mind and body keeps me involuntarily going until death seems like the only better option than my current state of existence. I get a little boost from my Adderall prescription. But I'm slowly building a resistance to that, too.
do you think theres something that comes after death? ive always been a firm believer that, once we die, our system just shuts down and thats the end of it. you just simply cease to have a conscience, just like how it was before you were born. i find comfort in the potential nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Forever Sleep
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
i understand that so well. on one hand its comforting to know theres people with the same predicament as me, on other of course im deeply sorry for your pain, and i hope you get better soon, no matter what way that might be. now, speaking of... i know some pharmacies sell chemicals, though im not sure if they sell SN, and you'd probably need a good lie as to why youre buying it. i personally was either going to get it from a pharmacy or order it online if theres no other way.

do you think theres something that comes after death? ive always been a firm believer that, once we die, our system just shuts down and thats the end of it. you just simply cease to have a conscience, just like how it was before you were born. i find comfort in the potential nothingness.
That is exactly what I think.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Dear Pearl003,

Thank you for trusting us and reaching out - I always find it humbling to feel that people have taken the time and trust to reach out with their very personal experiences, thoughts, fears and challenges.

Reading through what you have written, there appears to be instances of doubts as to whether you actually want to ctb - if I misread this, I am really sorry. However if you are not totally sure, it might be a good idea to really look at if ctb is the only solution. Perhaps reading the Recovery part as well might give you some ideas as well.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with making the right choice for you. Good Luck with your dlfinal exams as well - I really hope that you get through them. Take care. Best wishes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pearl003 and Praestat_Mori