Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I spent months researching N and when i was about to order it the supplier withdrew. Now I'm doing the same thing but with SN. I feel so anxious with all this.

Lately i sleep more than 15 hours, spend the day scrolling phone, eating something and that's it, i barely have any energy.

I feel lost.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, HateMyPointlessLife, actual_fox and 8 others
colkohice

colkohice

Sep 27, 2022
At least you didn't get scammed.

Reactions: Zegers
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Oh man, do you have anything you would want to do that would get you out of bed? Video games and Netflix count too,

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is very unfair how we live in a world that makes it so difficult for us to die. We shouldn't have to struggle so much in finding methods. In an ideal world a peaceful exit would be easily accessible and we wouldn't have to do complicated suicide research on the internet. I understand feeling tired of everything. For me it really would be the best possible thing to permanently sleep and completely forget about this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Zegers
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
It is very unfair how we live in a world that makes it so difficult for us to die. We shouldn't have to struggle so much in finding methods. In an ideal world a peaceful exit would be easily accessible and we wouldn't have to do complicated suicide research on the internet. I understand feeling tired of everything. For me it really would be the best possible thing to permanently sleep and completely forget about this life.
Funeralcry I think you should ask the doctor for some benzos. They might help you.