Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Not the first time it happened either..

And to be honest i dont know if ive the confidence to call them friends, maybe we talked online and hang out once a year or so now that they properly work. Idk it's not that i don't have any acquaintances or friends but it's hard when it feels superficial. Have been feeling like this since i was a kid, nothing changed much since i guess.

Maybe i feel lonely because it just shows my own weakness and inaptitude even more it feels wrong to ask for help. Especially when im struggling with work/trying to find something concrete to do. Feel like i have to stop feeling so much emotion or stop being so needy and feeling alone to function. I wish i could be one of those people who could do everything on their own sigh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, Shivali, farakini and 4 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sometimes our feelings make us uneasy. Learning control of emotions can be difficult, at times logically analysing them can be of use.

• Love
Reactions: Shivali and Dead Meat
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Lol if you put it that way exactly what i said before just my own inaptitude and failures that are the problem (not to sound dismissive, i hope. Just feeling bit calmer now that i spend whole day staring at the ceiling)

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Dead Meat
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Not the first time it happened either..

And to be honest i dont know if ive the confidence to call them friends, maybe we talked online and hang out once a year or so now that they properly work. Idk it's not that i don't have any acquaintances or friends but it's hard when it feels superficial. Have been feeling like this since i was a kid, nothing changed much since i guess.

Maybe i feel lonely because it just shows my own weakness and inaptitude even more it feels wrong to ask for help. Especially when im struggling with work/trying to find something concrete to do. Feel like i have to stop feeling so much emotion or stop being so needy and feeling alone to function. I wish i could be one of those people who could do everything on their own sigh
Being excluded or frozen out from a friendgroup or by a single friend, is always very painful. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I would never allow that for happen to me again. I got that done several times in the past. Until I learned that I do not deserve that and that the one with problems are them. People give what they are, and if they don't have enough guts to tell the truth into why, then let them leave. They shouldn't matter at all by this point.

Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
I would never allow that for happen to me again. I got that done several times in the past. Until I learned that I do not deserve that and that the one with problems are them. People give what they are, and if they don't have enough guts to tell the truth into why, then let them leave. They shouldn't matter at all by this point.
Knowing the people involved they probably dont mean any harm, i dont open to them easily either and i'd rather not to be clingy/seen as clingy. I dont know, i feel like i should close my SNS so i have less contact with them but at this point they're few people left i can easily talk to.