• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else feel like this?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I do sometimes. Like I'm a dead man walking. At this point I think the world is trying to throw everything in my face now too. It was really strange but one day I was actually able to calm my anxiety down when I just told mother nature out loud that I'd do it if she just let me get some affairs in order so I don't leave my parents a mess and it actually worked. As if the world was like, "yeah ok, as long as you're going to do it, we can roll with that".

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Final Escape and dousavetheworld
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Yes i died mentally about 16 years ago i want no part of this world i hate it i know my life is over but i just can't find the courage to end it. Not only is suicide scary and hard but i know it will crush some family members if i did it. These are preventing me from escaping this hell but at the same time it's my life, my decision and it is something i have to get past. Both paths i could take are dreadful stay alive and suffer for decades or ruin families life and die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, lllll, Final Escape and 2 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm just going through the motions of life. I can't wait to actually die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap, Scribble Fan and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Yep. I think there is still some part of me that is alive, another part is sorely dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, blanketyblk and Final Escape
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
In other words, being neither dead nor alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Scribble Fan, blanketyblk and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
yep.
A LOT.
I said it during "feelings time" in a psych ward and got scolded and told not to share my real feelings anymore. "Called into the principal's office", and everything. Apparently the fact that shrinks have irrational emotional responses to me means I'm "provocative".
:heh:
Did I mention, I think mental healthworkers are the nastiest fucking frauds on the planet and they should all go die in a fire?
Like, I'm not crazy, I don't want to actually set the fire or anything but, yeah, they can all just go fucking die in one.

• Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, blanketyblk, kolski and 1 other person
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
All the time.. I have no friends and no one who cares if I'm around. I could disappear rn and no one would notice. My life is a series of bad mistakes and unfortunate events. I'm in a state of complete despair about my entire existence that's driving me insane. It's worse then death.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueMeanie88, J.E. Morrow, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap, not_a_robot and 3 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Totally, i think when your lonely everything is just chore to do. which makes you feel like your just existing each day instead of living each day. simply things like cooking a meal. use to be enjoyable when you had other people who would share that meal with you. but now it's just the motions you do in order to feed your body.

Reactions: fizi22, BipolarExpat and Scribble Fan
F

Fernandead

Jun 6, 2019
I can't say I'm already dead since I still manage to survive. But I'll sure be dead soon, my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Most of me died during middle school and got replaced by this cold, lonely vacancy. A dysfunctional family coupled with moving several times seems to do that (bye-bye friends and mental health).

It's hard to believe I've made it through ten years of this... nothingness, heavily mixed in with depression and anxiety. Half my life, hahaha. I'm sure there are others here who've weathered this for much longer.

Hopefully not me, maybe I'll be free. One way or another :halo:

Reactions: kolski
S

sicknessuntodeath

Jun 9, 2019
Pretty much everyday feels like I'm walking dead.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Yes. I've been feeling like a sort of solid ghost since third grade, and it became a permanent fixture in 2010 when my ex threw me away. It's the weirdest feeling.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Scribble Fan