3xhaustion

Sep 24, 2023
I don't know how else to make sense of this but I've been hearing things and having these realisations for a few months, they normally flare up for a while and then go away and come back again and again. I can't tell people in my real life because they don't understand but I have this just need to go up in flames. It's like some strange form of destiny and I just have this urge to right the world and go up as some sort of sacrifice to something. I don't want anyone else to be hurt by this but it seems like the only way to make things right. I've always known I was out of place so it seems like I was always supposed to ctb and its some form of destiny. I just know it's something I have to do at somepoint and I can smell how inevitable it is and if I try to dodge it everything will be wrong forever. I've known this for a long time and am almost certain I'm living past my expiration date. I don't know what anybody cpuld do or say to get this to stop I just know that one day it's coming because only I can do it in this way and fix everything being so wrong and everything feels so strangely porous which is how I can tell something is wrong.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
are you on any medications? is it possible these things youre hearing arent a good idea for you to listen to? fire seems an incredibly hard way to try to go :(

3xhaustion

Sep 24, 2023
are you on any medications? is it possible these things youre hearing arent a good idea for you to listen to? fire seems an incredibly hard way to try to go :(
They put me on mirtaz3pine to try and knock me out but I still can't sleep
I domt like it because one of them sounds like my best freind

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
mirtazapine isnt for everyone, i had a bad reaction to it as well and wound up having to stop before i seriously hurt myself. talking to a doc honestly about how youre experiencing the world could lead to a life changing medication switch

3xhaustion

Sep 24, 2023
mirtazapine isnt for everyone, i had a bad reaction to it as well and wound up having to stop before i seriously hurt myself. talking to a doc honestly about how youre experiencing the world could lead to a life changing medication switch
I tried telling them before the meds but they blamed it on my autism and they said the meds might make me worse
They said people reading my mind was just me 'wanting to be understood'and they just refuse to get it