Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I know this comes with having depression and other mental health issues, but do you ever have days where you're just ready to end it all that second?

I'm so sick and tired of having no friends in person, and all of my online friends seem to be fading. I don't really have anybody and I am so tired of it. I miss my friend that CTB in December.

I was forced on holiday with family and I'm not enjoying it. I'm laying in bed right now, I just want to go home. I'm listening to music that just makes me feel worse, but it's really comforting. My eyes are so teary and I'm so exhausted.

I'm sorry, I know this sounds like a very generic vent, but I don't have anywhere else to turn apart from here. I'm not looking for help, just if anybody can relate. I haven't had much social interaction recently, so if anybody wants to DM me please do, I really want to talk to somebody.

Thank you all❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, AUN, Shadowlord900 and 6 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I can empathize, I have no friends in RL, and online dwindled to the point I realized how selfish and horrid people are, so I got rid of social media,
I have moments I wish I could flick a switch and it all be over, mentally exhausted,
I am crap at talking, but just wanted to offer you reply, as someone who gets it, (though not the holiday part, there is no way I would go on holiday, brave person putting up with that!)

Reactions: heavyeyes
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I know this comes with having depression and other mental health issues, but do you ever have days where you're just ready to end it all that second?

I'm so sick and tired of having no friends in person, and all of my online friends seem to be fading. I don't really have anybody and I am so tired of it. I miss my friend that CTB in December.

I was forced on holiday with family and I'm not enjoying it. I'm laying in bed right now, I just want to go home. I'm listening to music that just makes me feel worse, but it's really comforting. My eyes are so teary and I'm so exhausted.

I'm sorry, I know this sounds like a very generic vent, but I don't have anywhere else to turn apart from here. I'm not looking for help, just if anybody can relate. I haven't had much social interaction recently, so if anybody wants to DM me please do, I really want to talk to somebody.

Thank you all❤️
Having to go on holiday you don't like seems to be horrible. In this case you might have to put a fake smile on your face...

I hope you can return home soon 💙💛

AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
I can relate a whole lot. Feeling like you're literally less than worthless and just make things harder for those around you, I feel that all the time and it's truly an awful feeling.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped in this world, I'm also always tired of existing, if only there was an option to just peacefully pass away in my sleep then that would be ideal. The reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I can empathize, I have no friends in RL, and online dwindled to the point I realized how selfish and horrid people are, so I got rid of social media,
I have moments I wish I could flick a switch and it all be over, mentally exhausted,
I am crap at talking, but just wanted to offer you reply, as someone who gets it, (though not the holiday part, there is no way I would go on holiday, brave person putting up with that!)
Thank you for reading this. I wish I could be "normal" again, I'm tired of being so mentally tired and having nobody IRL but it's nice to be alone sometimes. You don't have to deal with others' rubbish and you can do what you want to.
Thank you, I was forced into it because, even if I'm an adult, I'm still 'a child' when it suits my family. I get no say, but I appreciate it💝
Having to go on holiday you don't like seems to be horrible. In this case you might have to put a fake smile on your face...

I hope you can return home soon 💙💛
Just what I have been doing, fake smiling and nodding the whole time and it'll be like this until I leave.

Thank you ever so much💓
I can relate a whole lot. Feeling like you're literally less than worthless and just make things harder for those around you, I feel that all the time and it's truly an awful feeling.
Thank you for replying. I feel like such a burden and I always have, my family don't want me and my sisters walk all over me, I really want to CTB but I can't find the right time. I want to do it before I'm mid-20s, that's my goal. But being a burden really hurts. But thank you regardless💖
Of course it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped in this world, I'm also always tired of existing, if only there was an option to just peacefully pass away in my sleep then that would be ideal. The reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world.
Thank you for replying, and I agree. This world is so cruel and can only accommodate for the few lucky ones. I would love to pass peacefully in my sleep, that would be so ideal. It will happen one day to me, I hope💞

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and heavyeyes
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Thank you all❤️
Constantly feel like ending it, I feel so useless, and without the slightest bit of hope

Last edited:
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Constantly feel like ending it, I feel so useless, and without the slightest bit of hope
Exactly how I feel. It's horrible but some days seem a little brighter than others, depending on what I am able to do that day. I hope you have a good day💕