GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
I really hate myself right now. I feel like I can never succeed in doing what I try to do and it's making me suicidal again.

I need money to survive so I tried making it online but not much luck with that. Tried applying to jobs but I'm too socially akward to get hired ever and even then I would probably have a slave 9-5 job.

I hate it because I really do try, and then there are always people who barely put in effort and manage to get a lot of success. Why can I not get that?

I might attempt CTB again because I hate my life right now and I don't know what to do to improve

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, mojo916 and je.suis.prêt
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
I can relate. I can't seem to escape the thought of not being enough. I just want to have a purpose in life, something to throw myself at.

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that there is simply nothing fair about this life, and I do get that it can certainly be so awful and tiring having to continue to endure an existence that you hate. It does sound stressful and tiring what you are going through and I do think that overall life can certainly be so disappointing. But I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: GreyCTB