Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I know this like the third vent post I've made within the last couple of days but I'm just a LOT more low then usual

oh my god, I'm feeling so impulsive. Got into an argument with moms boyfriend, now I feel like I'm dying and I just want to ctb right now. Earlier I was screaming and crying saying how much I want to go and how I want this to be over. Was very tempted to just grab my SN container and do it right then and there.

I've calmed down since then, but still reaalllyyy want to ctb. My family has abandoned me, I'm all alone. I have absolutely no one except this website.

I'm only living for my 2 pet geese cause I love them a lot and don't want to do that to them, but I don't know how much longer I can keep going. I just want this hell hole to be over with. It just keeps getting worse and worse and worse...

I really need a hug, a good.. long hug.. that would be nice

• Hugs
Reactions: greebo6, Élégie, Lostandlooking and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through so much! Life can really suck sometimes but there is from time to time something beautiful and positive like your pets!

In my case my dog Tomi and my dad are my only reasons for staying alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211 and Mooshi
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
Your mom's bf sounds like an asshole. Feel free to vent all you want.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Stick, pickajack and 2 others
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I feel physically sick because I'm so damn upset and depressed. I just want an escape from this reality until I can officially ctb... besides drugs. I've tried lucid dreaming but that usually fails.. I'm in so much pain, nobody in my real life has a single clue or understands

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Metalhead, Lostandlooking and 4 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry you're going through this. It's terrible that your family has abandoned. You are not alone here mon ami, sending hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Stick, Mooshi and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you feel so unheard. Fights at home feel really bad. I'm sorry you're enduring that. It's good to hear you came for hugs instead of acting on impulse. I'll give you so many hug! Oh I also have pizza, I'll share that too ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dark Spring, Stick, Mooshi and 3 others
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you feel so unheard. Fights at home feel really bad. I'm sorry you're enduring that. It's good to hear you came for hugs instead of acting on impulse. I'll give you so many hug! Oh I also have pizza, I'll share that too ❤

Yay, I love pizza!

Sorry you're going through this. It's terrible that your family has abandoned. You are not alone here mon ami, sending hugs :hug:

:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: pickajack, Stick, foxdie and 1 other person
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Not having anyone who can here you or be there for you irl is really difficult, and you can vent all you want here. At least you have your geese to comfort you. What was your argument about?

Reactions: Ghost2211, AvaAdore, Mooshi and 2 others
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
It is very sad what you are going through, I think that if you decide CTB has to be a moment where you feel ready, do not do it on impulse because you can regret on the way and that will complicate it more. I really send you many hugs, you are not alone, the whole community will support you and I hope that the decision you make is the one that will do you good. Good luck.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Mooshi, Stick and 1 other person
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
Not having anyone who can here you or be there for you irl is really difficult, and you can vent all you want here. At least you have your geese to comfort you. What was your argument about?

I don't really wanna get into it that much but, he just doesn't understand at all the kind of pain I live with through everyday...no one in my family does...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I don't really wanna get into it that much but, he just doesn't understand at all the kind of pain I live with through everyday...no one in my family does...
That's okay, you don't have to talk about something you don't want to. It's hard to empathize with something if they have never experienced it before, so please don't take it personally that they can't understand. Their brains simply can't process the idea of daily struggles.

Reactions: Mooshi and Ghost2211
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
That's okay, you don't have to talk about something you don't want to. It's hard to empathize with something if they have never experienced it before, so please don't take it personally that they can't understand. Their brains simply can't process the idea of daily struggles.

yeah, I know...

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick