Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Everything feels so hopeless. I feel like I'll never move out of my toxic family's household and overcome my mental health and cognitive issues. I'm happiest when I'm sleeping or high. My SI was a tad bit lower yesterday on my way to work and I should've ctb then. God I'm such a dumbass for not doing it then or even a few years ago when it was lower. At least one of my mean supervisors isn't here tonight to make shit worse

• Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege, ForbiddenSiren, LifeHasNoOptIn and 4 others
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
i've prayed for you like i told you in my last post and will continue to do so. i hope things improve for you and if they dont that you find peace with that in whatever form that takes.

ive been in the same boat you are, from what i can glean anyway, for a while - im almost 25, mentally ill, two time college drop out, and i havent been at work in like two months. its a struggle to do the things you need to do to survive when surviving itself feels like such an impossible task. maybe its cliche but i hope seeing other people feel the same way helps you feel a little less alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and LifeHasNoOptIn
MentalPollution

MentalPollution

I’ve completely lost my sanity
Jun 26, 2022
That sounds terrible. I've been feeling kind of hopeless lately, too, and I can say that it is a terrible feeling. Hope you can find peace soon.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a depressing and awful life and I know that it is hard to carry on when you suffer so much. Everything is always hopeless for me as well. To me it is terrible how so many things can go wrong in this life. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs