Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I try to exercise early mornings usually, especially on Wednesdays and Thursdays since I am busy in the afternoon with classes. I woke up at around 8:30 and felt super tired. I tried to make myself jog but I couldn't do it. I instead did some brisk/light walking for about an hour (going and coming back). I encountered a few joggers and felt so bad for not putting in my all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and LittleBabyNothing
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Dont feel bad. The fact that you are getting up and out is excellent. Dont push yourself if you feel tired. Take it a day at a time

Reactions: Sensei, LittleBabyNothing and Water-Lily
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
You are being kind to yourself by not forcing yourself to do things you don't feel able to do right now.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've experienced the same feeling so many times!
I'm just too lazy to jog/run!

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
You've my respect for still managing a walk. i've not managed to even do that today. Recognising we need to be gentle on ourselves and following through on it, such as a walk over run, can be a huge thing. You should be proud of yourself, keep reminding yourself of the good achieived till that voice/message is louder than the one berating you for not jogging.
Then tomorrow you can get a jog in reminding yourself that if you don't jog you'll feel crap for not. That initial push to do will save the negativity later.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Cardio is cringe, tbh. I only do barbell dl+bench and chins, I am trying to use kettlebells for both shoulder press and HIIT cardio though. Cardio is important, but still very cringe and not epic.

We should only do the exercises that speak to us.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If your goal is to lose weight, than walking briskly is actually better than jogging.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Does this count as exercise?
Disobedient dog running and dragging a man by the leash B0GP6T

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment