A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
Even when life starts to get good I think it's all temporary and it'll get worse quickly, I want to end it all even when I'm feeling better, are my emotions valid?

• Hugs
Reactions: deadbody, lostforever77, Stormy Raine and 1 other person
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Your emotions are definitely valid! I learned a long time ago and finally accepted that suicidal thoughts/ ideations will always be a part of me and my life! Everyday I wake up and make a conscious decision if I will attempt or go forward with that day and I don't feel embarrassed or guilty about it! I have a lot of childhood and adult trauma that I live with every single day and it's hard. I think it's difficult for others to understand to Will to want to end your life even when from their view and sometimes ours it appears our life is going great. My suggestion for you is take each day as each day, don't overthink it, do look too far and if you make it to wake up and go to bed give yourself credit because it's tougher and harder to survive and easier to let go. But I'll never apologize or feel guilty for wanting to ctb and you shouldn't either!

Reactions: alwayssad and leavingthesoultrap
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Your emotions are 100 percent valid, never let anyone tell you otherwise. However if you are like me, and surfer from an imbalance then it is possible that your feelings are bigger than they normally would be, or even go screaming in the opposite direction of where you would normally go. But they are always valid.

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see wanting to die as always being a valid way to feel, it isn't like anybody is obligated to continue existing anyway.

Reactions: lostforever77 and alwayssad
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Very valid. The classically-conditoned anxiety from anticapating the next inevitble problem can be very suffocating and mentally-taxing. It's source by the fact that you care. IMO it's easier to be down all the time then down with a periodic spurt of up. Crashing down from an occasional up is so disappointing. That's why I believe that people that want to live have to be selfish and not GAF about anyone else besides themselves. That's why there a so many liars, cheaters, scammers and manipulators in thie world. They all get what they want at the expense of those that care, shoulder the burden and get victimized.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
You're the owner of your emotion, no one should dictate you about your feeling. About suicidal thought i do have that feeling usually when i feeling really down. But remember that to not let your feeling cloud your judgment

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
Your emotions are 100 percent valid, never let anyone tell you otherwise. However if you are like me, and surfer from an imbalance then it is possible that your feelings are bigger than they normally would be, or even go screaming in the opposite direction of where you would normally go. But they are always valid.
I'm do kinda like you, I feel like I'm at a point where I would never stop feeling suicidal even if everything gets better except the things that make me suicidal

deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Your emotions are vaild! Sometimes I feel myself this way too. Even if my life at some point is kinda stable, I can't shake the feeling that everything invenitablely will get worse. My life is just fucking pendulum that will inevitably take me to the grave at my early years.