princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
Lately I've been feeling even more pointless and pathetic when people ask me the question, why do you want to die? I'm blank. It feels selfish and idiotic. I know it's not, but there's so much and the biggest thing I can say is I'm tired of living in pain. That's never enough, and I'm never enough. It always feels like peoples' pain has to be this tragic history this big story and I too believe that gives them more of a right to not want to be here anymore. I'm just so tired of feeling weak for not knowing every detail of why I want to die and I think it pulls me closer to the edge. Do you guys agree it could be as simple as I'm tired of suffering having a brain in this body, like my whole life has felt like I never belonged to be alive or exist on this plane?

• Hugs
Reactions: insipixiecat, Suicida7, DasDasDAS and 7 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
If you do t have a reason to die, then think about if you want to live. The world is far from perfect, but to CTB you need a reason in my opinion. I also wish I was never born, but here I am and I have to deal with it, depressed sometimes, just did the stupid mistake someone can do the other day. We live we learn. Sorry about your pain hun. You are not alone, a big hug.

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Do you guys agree it could be as simple as I'm tired of suffering having a brain in this body, like my whole life has felt like I never belonged to be alive or exist on this plane?
This is pretty much word for word exactly how I feel. It's exhausting existing in a place where you just don't ever feel like you fit.

• Love
Reactions: Suicida7, cyanol, princessdepression and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
are there any things you enjoy in life? think for a few seconds before you respond. What usually makes you happy?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Reactions: Suicida7, pole, DasDasDAS and 2 others
princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
Why should there be one "definite" reason? Whatever that means. You have already stated multiple reasons why you want to die.

What more do you think you need?
Thank u for this. I think being around others that don't share or understand any of these reasons have led me to believe I need more or they're not enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicida7, DasDasDAS, dreadpirateroberts69 and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Whatever reasons you have is enough. You don't have to explain or justify yourself to anyone. It is your life and your choice after all. I guess we all have struggled with this at one point or another. We want to be heard and understood but sadly we just end up suffering in silence.

• Love
Reactions: pole, DasDasDAS, dreadpirateroberts69 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing anyway. I can relate to your reasons, simply just being alive hurts me and I feel like I am not meant for this world, I should never have been born in the first place. I understand it is hard to carry on when you are in so much pain, I wish you the best.

Reactions: DasDasDAS
D

DasDasDAS

I wanted to live😔
Dec 17, 2021
Your reasons will never be regarded as legitimate reason for most people, just like most people's reasons will not be regarded as legitimate for you (unless if you are a very understanding person).
That's why I rarely talk about these things (outside SS) and almost never spoke to anyone about my reasons.
I don't think you need to convince other people with a "legitimate" justification to leave. Just like you don't need to convince anyone to allow you to leave a party when you don't feel like been in anymore. No matter how much fun everyone else is having and no matter how "valid" are some other people's reasons.

Last edited: