• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm feeling so unsure right now and I hate it. I spent half of today imagining myself falling to my death and the whole day didn't feel real honestly.

Like I felt like I wasn't even here it was surreal depersonalization I never felt like that before. This period lasted until I ended up scrolling on social media and laughed a bit and it disappeared. After it disappeared however I started questioning why I wanted to die in the first place.

I hate this feeling and I honestly forgot why I was so desperate for death ..at the same time however I cant find a single reason to live.

I'm of the strong belief of only doing suicide when your 100% sure and can do it with a smile. With my date coming up however despite being so confident before my nerves are getting to me and I'm questioning myself.

I don't remember anything..I'm forgetting all the pain I went through honestly...not only the pain though I feel so forgetful and nothing feels real. I don't want to do suicide just to do it I forgot why I'm suicidal...this is honestly just a vent.

I think I'm not going to go through with my planned ctb date on the seventh. I don't want to do such a risky method and not be 100% sure of it I'm going to push it back to my birthday on June 12th.

I always tell others not to do it if your not sure so I'm going to follow my own advice...that is unless something happens before then. I don't even know what changed to make me feel like this it's confusing and frustrating I'm mad at myself for not being able to make a decision I hate this.

I wanna punch myself honestly.