Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Does anyone else avoid interaction because you can't make sense out of reality.

I know, I, we, people, places and things exist. But they are based around concepts.

Someone is talking to me about voter turnout or whatever and my mind is stuck on the fact that we are spinning on this little ass rock, in space (whatever the hell THAT is) stuck in bodies, and we'll all be dead soon!! What the hell is going on here?!

Words just all start to sound like, "womp womp, womp, womp..."

I'm losing my mind!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, Dartz and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I can't really relate to others in my society unless they are neurotic. We live in a world filled with optimists. I can't relate to the way they feel, think, behave, or what they believe in. I don't like societies hivemind and I refuse to participate in it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, Sundayafternoon and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
yes, I've always felt like an alien in this world. i don't know how to interact with people, i don't fit in anywhere, I feel like theyre speaking a foreign language sometimes. It's a little better with other neurotic people which I can easily identify, and yet there's still alwats a sort of wall between me and them. it's frustrating and I'm tired of feeling alone anywhere I go

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm also out of place in the sea of pro-lifers, optimistically biased and delusional people, and most of the time I'm isolated. I don't really truly fit in with anyone except when I was younger and played video games, but since the last decade or so, I've been pretty much isolated and no one really calls me, asks me to do stuff together and what not. I'm just biding my time until the day I decide to ctb, which will be before old age that's for sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995, lv-gras and 1 other person
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I can't really relate to others in my society unless they are neurotic. We live in a world filled with optimists. I can't relate to the way they feel, think, behave, or what they believe in. I don't like societies hivemind and I refuse to participate in it.

I envy your ability to not participate.
I have to work everyday. They write you up for having a bad attitude.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MiserableBastard1995 and worldexploder