fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
my friends seem to prefer their s/o's and each other over me, it's kind of like an hierarchy in our friend group, just an incredibly shitty feeling. i've always felt like this in my life, picked last or being the last option for everything. they don't even care when i ask to hang out and do stuff. i haven't bothered to tell them how i feel about suicide in like months. they dont care. and sometimes i think i'd be happy if they were sad. but i am just as replaceable as their next friend

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Brokensaddle, F&Inside and 2 others
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
It is unfortunate to hear this, most people to be cruel like this. i totally feel you on this i have realise this like a for a very long time no matter what i try or do most of them they don't care. you are just like a left over that no one really want unless there is no option or they just bored. thats way i haven't bothered to try make new friends anyway the result is always the same. being here is just dreadful so feeling vengeance can't really blame you i think it is a normal after how they treat you.

Reactions: fatalucia
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello fatalucia. Perhaps you are not like them, that is why they do not count on you to do things or you are the last option. It shouldn't bother them, they should be happy to help you. To me those are not really friends. Anyway good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on, I just think that so many people are too self centred to ever care unfortunately. Humans are the worst species to me and I'm not surprised that those people are acting in such a way.

fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
Hello fatalucia. Perhaps you are not like them, that is why they do not count on you to do things or you are the last option. It shouldn't bother them, they should be happy to help you. To me those are not really friends. Anyway good luck.
maybe. all i know is that if my friends wants to play a video game with me, i would immediately say "no i cant sorry but do you want to play next time?" or i will say yes and follow through with my word. sometimes my friends lead me on to think they'll play but they make me wait. one time it was 6 hours that i waited just for her to say "sorry i can't now". they just fall asleep, say they're hanging out with their boyfriends instead, or just ignore it..
i even work more than them and have a s/o myself and i still find the time for people who want to spend time with me if they want. i might sound entitled but it has gone on for months. i am too loyal of a person that i shouldn't be angry that they don't reciprocate that
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on, I just think that so many people are too self centred to ever care unfortunately. Humans are the worst species to me and I'm not surprised that those people are acting in such a way.
true, this is why i'd like a cat. i would say if humans were never in my life and i learned to be alone from the beginning, i might not even be suicidal
It is unfortunate to hear this, most people to be cruel like this. i totally feel you on this i have realise this like a for a very long time no matter what i try or do most of them they don't care. you are just like a left over that no one really want unless there is no option or they just bored. thats way i haven't bothered to try make new friends anyway the result is always the same. being here is just dreadful so feeling vengeance can't really blame you i think it is a normal after how they treat you.
yes & i have learned to be in my own company, it's just difficult when some nights i am really alone and start thinking too much. i always felt like this especially in the past year, but it's only now that i can really say i wish i had loyal friends, they always forget im here

Last edited:
Reactions: F&Inside
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
yeah, i understand learing to be your own best friend is one thing i have done since i was very young. but unfortunate we are this awful species of human kind that is program to be social and it just slowy take its toll, how long can we keep going until we need some kind of company. and is just dreadful to know that you really wont have that kind of loyalty anymore. it saddens me to know that it is how this awful existence is. but there is always a maybe if you still can find that kind of person in this hellish wolrd. i wish you that there is still that kind of hope in you to see it.