ughnvm

ughnvm

nah nvm
Feb 7, 2023
i'm not sad, i smile, laugh a lot, meet many people everyday i even have goals, dreams and things i want to achieve. one of of the biggest of them is to have a dog, i really love them. whenever i feel lonely i imagine myself with a dog, hugging it. but now even that imagination is not being enough to cheer me up. how to overcome this empty/lonely feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: necrolatry and LavenderButterfly
necrolatry

necrolatry

Spare me a tomorrow
Oct 15, 2022
i can relate to this a lot, it feels like there is nothing for me to hold on to in life. despite having a lot to aspire and being around others it feels meaningless and empty. having a s.o. helped me with this a lot but also made me very dependent. all my relationships ended fairly disastrously which later only made this emptiness worse. now it makes me afraid to get this close with somebody again. maybe if you can handle this differently than me then it can help you.

• Love
Reactions: ughnvm
LavenderButterfly

LavenderButterfly

Feb 11, 2023
Do you have any strays in your area? I can't really say anything about dogs specifically, but I carry some cat food with me whenever I wander the streets, feeding a fellow wanderer makes me feel a little better, and I also feel some connection with them. You can also do some research and try buying some pretty flower or plant to care about, having this kind of responsibility can feel this hole a little at least.

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese and ughnvm
ughnvm

ughnvm

nah nvm
Feb 7, 2023
Do you have any strays in your area? I can't really say anything about dogs specifically, but I carry some cat food with me whenever I wander the streets, feeding a fellow wanderer makes me feel a little better, and I also feel some connection with them. You can also do some research and try buying some pretty flower or plant to care about, having this kind of responsibility can feel this hole a little at least.
yes, there are a lot of stray dogs but my family doesn't like pets(17, still live with my family). i carry candy and food with me for dogs but it feels terrible that i can't bring them home. flowers sound great. THANK YOU!!

edited: maybe flowers are not for me

Last edited: