Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
i cant seem to enjoy much of anything lately- i spent most of the holiday season in bed and find it almost impossible to get up unless i have something im obligated to go to. it's terrible- im wasting so much time, my family think im lazy (maybe i am at this point) but i cant bring myself to just fucking move. my motivation to do anything, even the things im supposed to love has completely dwindled. ive fallen back heavily into self harm all over again- im wasting time and space. i dont deserve to be here at all i just need to be done with everything already.

every day is so unbearable. i feel so lonely; desperate to be touched or held and its beyond childish. how can a person who can barely care for themselves expect to be held? im sick of myself. im repulsed by everything that i am i cant take it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rack.-, breezeboy, haibane and 4 others
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
You've pretty much described my day to day "life".

• Aww..
Reactions: breezeboy, Okokaykay and Immensevoid
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
First of all you don't need to be sorry for venting out there. It's what this site is about in many ways. I know this feeling of losing interest in everything and having 0 energy. SH is also pretty common thing for me yet again.
You really shouldn't hate yourself for being miserable. It doesn't make you bad person in any way and you do deserve to be held.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
First of all you don't need to be sorry for venting out there. It's what this site is about in many ways. I know this feeling of losing interest in everything and having 0 energy. SH is also pretty common thing for me yet again.
You really shouldn't hate yourself for being miserable. It doesn't make you bad person in any way and you do deserve to be held.
reading this made me want to cry for some reason.

im sorry that you can relate in some way- thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
reading this made me want to cry for some reason.

im sorry that you can relate in some way- thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
You know we're all in the same boat. If you ever want somebody to talk to feel free to message me

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay