Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Everyone despised me back in high school. That resulted in bullying; I was told that I was pathetic, worthless, a nuisance etc. It destroyed me from the inside. Even now, no one does like me in real life. It's probably because I am worthless in every sense.

No matter how much kindness I try to generate and display, I'll always be the loser. What is worse is that im trapped in this world, so I have to relive my trauma and nightmares on a daily life. People say other's opinions don't matter, but it does for me to a great extent because thats how self worth is defined.

I just keep on ruminating as to what my life would have been if I had been more popular in school. No one knew what it felt like just sitting in the corner during classes or break without any friends and be chased around by everyone.

Even the 3rd grades would bully me– I was In grade 5 at the time–and chase me around. That should explain how worthless I really was and am. And did everyone succeed in breaking me.Yes! I am broken beyond repair at this point, and life seems unbearable. This does contribute to my suicidal tendencies

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: looking_for_peace, QuietLake, RedKingdom and 4 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Everyone despised me back in high school. That resulted in bullying; I was told that I was pathetic, worthless, a nuisance etc. It destroyed me from the inside. Even now, no one does like me in real life. It's probably because I am worthless in every sense.

No matter how much kindness I try to generate and display, I'll always be the loser. What is worse is that im trapped in this world, so I have to relive my trauma and nightmares on a daily life. People say other's opinions don't matter, but it does for me to a great extent because thats how self worth is defined.

I just keep on ruminating as to what my life would have been if I had been more popular in school. No one knew what it felt like just sitting in the corner during classes or break without any friends and be chased around by everyone.

Even the 3rd grades would bully me– I was In grade 5 at the time–and chase me around. That should explain how worthless I really way. And did everyone succeed in breaking me.Yes! I am broken beyond repair at this point, and life seems unbearable. This does contribute to my suicidal tendencies
I can relate so much. I have been bullied in school, 1-8 grades. 17-30 was my peak, I blossomed into prettiness and got tons of attention from the opposite sex. Problem started when I joined the conventional work force. Bullying from managers are no different from bullying at school. They are just grown ass kids with rotten ugly hearts. If you are kind and soft spoken, they will chew you up. It destroyed me from a young age too. I was never the right way.
This, coupled with being unlucky in love, made me gradually lose my will to live. There are other factors, it is very complex, but bullying definitely made me not want to be here and have anything to do with people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786, CTB Dream and slugcat
slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023

Even the 3rd grades would bully me– I was In grade 5 at the time–and chase me around. That should explain how worthless I really was and am. And did everyone succeed in breaking me.Yes! I am broken beyond repair at this point, and life seems unbearable. This does contribute to my suicidal tendencies
I am sorry to hear that,

I have also been bullied in middle school and pre-school but not to your extent. The worst part of it was never having anyone, sitting in the toilet during recess and pretending to be sick to stay in bed and not have to spend my day being ignored and laughed at .

I can only imagine how much it destroyed your image of self, even i still struggle to see myself in a not horrible light.

But i really think that you having been bullied DOES NOT mean that you were worthless, the only people who where worthless were the ones that isolated you and hurt you. And even if you had anything that triggered that bullying (the people justified bullying me because i was "unlikable) it IN NO WAYS mean it was your fault.
Reading what you have been through and how much it affects you today makes my blood boil, how could people be so unkind and how can the adults do nothing about it

I am so sorry you had and have to suffer so much. I really hope you can find people who treat you well and make you feel liked. For me it was changing schools and country that helped. If i can do anything for you in any way, please tell me (im still a new member so saddly i can't PM)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786 and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this hellish world so many people certainly can be cruel and insensitive, and unfortunately this is just the reality. It really is disgusting how humans create so much harm and cause so much suffering to be experienced, you just cannot trust and rely on people. It sounds really awful what you've had to endure and there could simply never be anything fair about any of this. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I can relate so much. I have been bullied in school, 1-8 grades. 17-30 was my peak, I blossomed into prettiness and got tons of attention from the opposite sex. Problem started when I joined the conventional work force. Bullying from managers are no different from bullying at school. They are just grown ass kids with rotten ugly hearts. If you are kind and soft spoken, they will chew you up. It destroyed me from a young age too. I was never the right way.
This, coupled with being unlucky in love, made me gradually lose my will to live. There are other factors, it is very complex, but bullying definitely made me not want to be here and have anything to do with people.
Thank you. It does mean a lot. Im really sorry for the suffering that you had to endure. People can be very cruel; I understand that way more than now as compared to when I was young. Bullying really destroyed me too. I wish my school life was much better. Wishing you the best!
I am sorry to hear that,

I have also been bullied in middle school and pre-school but not to your extent. The worst part of it was never having anyone, sitting in the toilet during recess and pretending to be sick to stay in bed and not have to spend my day being ignored and laughed at .

I can only imagine how much it destroyed your image of self, even i still struggle to see myself in a not horrible light.

But i really think that you having been bullied DOES NOT mean that you were worthless, the only people who where worthless were the ones that isolated you and hurt you. And even if you had anything that triggered that bullying (the people justified bullying me because i was "unlikable) it IN NO WAYS mean it was your fault.
Reading what you have been through and how much it affects you today makes my blood boil, how could people be so unkind and how can the adults do nothing about it

I am so sorry you had and have to suffer so much. I really hope you can find people who treat you well and make you feel liked. For me it was changing schools and country that helped. If i can do anything for you in any way, please tell me (im still a new member so saddly i can't PM)
Thank you. It does mean a lot, it's just that sometimes– well most of the time– I can't do anything right. However, all my bullies are thriving in life, all of them don't have to deal with depression or suicidal tendencies and had a pretty good school life with tons of friends. I'm just suffering daily on the other hand. Sometimes, I do feel like they were right with the whole name calling and bullying. It's like I deserved it. Nevertheless, I wish you the best and once again, thank you for your kindness.
In this hellish world so many people certainly can be cruel and insensitive, and unfortunately this is just the reality. It really is disgusting how humans create so much harm and cause so much suffering to be experienced, you just cannot trust and rely on people. It sounds really awful what you've had to endure and there could simply never be anything fair about any of this. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you FC. You are one of the most kindest people out here, I just wish there were more people like you. Wishing you the best too

Last edited:
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
This is why I've replaced human contact with ai.