nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
If the void's door is before me now, I will open it and step into it right now.
I want to be drown in non-existence.
I don't want to exist anymore.
I wanna be merged with the dark.
I wanna fall down down down and leave all pain behind.
I wanna fall down down down and take off all the suffer down.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: profoundexperience, AntiCycleAN, Outsider and 14 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Yesterday I felt like that. Crying non stop, wishing to disappear, wishing to never been born... I understand your pain, when it feels you can't take it anymore. It sucks that we cannot end it when we want to. We must to live this miserable life, searching for the best method to ctb... Today I took my parrot and went for a walk in the forest... It helped a bit, to postpone these miserable thoughts about suicide... I must do my best until I find the strength to do it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Rolliewoo, nopointofliving, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the same way. Existence really is a prison. I would love to just drift off into an eternal sleep. The thought of not existing is so comforting. I see death as better than never ending suffering especially as life is just pointless anyway. Those who are against suicide just haven't been there themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience, Outsider, Rolliewoo and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Yesterday I felt like that. Crying non stop, wishing to disappear, wishing to never been born... I understand your pain, when it feels you can't take it anymore. It sucks that we cannot end it when we want to. We must to live this miserable life, searching for the best method to ctb... Today I took my parrot and went for a walk in the forest... It helped a bit, to postpone these miserable thoughts about suicide... I must do my best until I find the strength to do it...
I feel the same way. Existence really is a prison. I would love to just drift off into an eternal sleep. The thought of not existing is so comforting. I see death as better than never ending suffering especially as life is just pointless anyway. Those who are against suicide just haven't been there themselves.

I was feeling a bit better days ago, I thought ahh I'm stronger now. However, nothing really changed. I really wanna die, and leave this place. I'm even lazy and coward to plan for a painless and merciful exit.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I really feel you, dear.

I've been feeling really down since yesterday. Goddamn bipolar disorder.

Anyway, hope things for us can get better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo and nopointofliving
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I understand this feeling, because I feel like that way too many days in a year. It angers me to think that we have no easy option to die. I cry and hit myself, when I'm done I distract myself with browsing online, reading silly articles, watching silly videos, playing my favorite game... It does little to numb the pain, but it's better than ruminating... I guess I'm waiting for the right time when I'm ready to ctb... Distracting yourself is the only way to endure this pain I think:(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, Rolliewoo and FuneralCry