• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone else get a sincere feeling of peace/euphoria after deciding that your life will inevitably end via ctb? Or am I a weirdo for experiencing that? Like, I think I finally understand what people mean when they report that their loved ones seemed happy before committing suicide. I've attempted in the past but never got that peaceful/happiness feeling the days/moments leading up to the act. Maybe it was because those times it was a more impulsive act decided upon at the apex of a strong emotional response to something bad happening. I don't know. Perhaps it's because this time I've put time and care into planning out my method. Or maybe even because I'm 100% certain that I have no prospects if I choose to live and I now fully accept that death would be better. Any one else getting that feeling of content/ease?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, Norest4thewicked and 5 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I think not having prospects in life or paths shutting off can be euphoric too because there is an entirely different set of paths outside of the construct we live in that you are then able to imagine and configure where it is an impossibility before. Confronting death to the point where you're comfortable using it as an actual back up plan instead of a thing you're terrified to think about is going to be freeing to some extent too. I don't think it's weird and I've seen others mention it on here before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and therhydler
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
I think not having prospects in life or paths shutting off can be euphoric too because there is an entirely different set of paths outside of the construct we live in that you are then able to imagine and configure where it is an impossibility before.
Hmm... interesting. I would think that wouldn't be the case because once you plan your suicide that's the only path left, death that is. I wouldn't think there would be "an entirely different set of paths outside of the construct we live in that you are then able to imagine and configure where it is an impossibility before", but then I suppose that may only make sense if you believe in an after life. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, goxua and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Hmm... interesting. I would think that wouldn't be the case because once you plan your suicide that's the only path left, death that is. I wouldn't think there would be "an entirely different set of paths outside of the construct we live in that you are then able to imagine and configure where it is an impossibility before", but then I suppose that may only make sense if you believe in an after life. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Not having prospects in life doesn't inherently mean someone is gonna commit suicide. A lot of human mythos and deviant admiration feeds on actual instances of people being able to have free play with ideas free from the forced construct of the humam world, and then act on those ideas and desires. My point was just that it makes sense that you would feel a similar euphoria because "and I now fully accept that death would be better." I think people accepting death offers this too. Certainly nothing about the afterlife because there isn't one.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
No I get a sense of comfortable too when I think about ctb. A sense of relief and comfort takes over and I feel alot calmer when I start planning it all over again. Some days it takes me 5 minutes, other days it takes me all day.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
Not having prospects in life doesn't inherently mean someone is gonna commit suicide. A lot of human mythos and deviant admiration feeds on actual instances of people being able to have free play with ideas free from the forced construct of the humam world, and then act on those ideas and desires. My point was just that it makes sense that you would feel a similar euphoria because "and I now fully accept that death would be better." I think people accepting death offers this too.
Lol, well that's the context of my post. I'm speaking specifically about choosing suicide and feeling relief and resolve in that descision. I've provided the example of me not having having prospects to further testify it as possible reason why I prefer death and why I feel happy as a result. I understand that not having prospects in life doesn't inherently mean some one will commit suicide, but that's not what I was implying to begin with. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say initally(which is fine, I just don't want the thread to derail into some rabbit hole of philosophy discussions).

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
No I get a sense of comfortable too when I think about ctb. A sense of relief and comfort takes over and I feel alot calmer when I start planning it all over again. Some days it takes me 5 minutes, other days it takes me all day.
Interesting. It seems as though the mere act of enacting a plan can give a sense calm to some. Probably, because it provides some sort of closure or control. Anyway, cool to know other people feel this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals